Friday, October 25

Remedy for the soul #2


I went home feeling freaking amazing! :D That kind of feeling that always sinks in when I'm home. :') I looked like shit though, with my eyes sore from lack of sleep, the long sleeve shirt that got my face shining oily and sweaty. After that, I went home and chilled on my bed. Starting to take in every little detail I see, and pleased that nothin much has changed :) even nothing lil :) ;P The clouds outside were gloomy, as it signaled a heavy rain to arrive. I started taking vanfies which was initiated by the thought of posting something from home which captions "Home is just a plane away" cuz I felt incredibly amazed at how close home is, and how I shouldn't be overwhelmed with silly paranoia all the time. :O

I thought the vanfies were quite pretty :P haha. I posted one on instagram with that intended caption, and drifted into my dreams from 2.30 pm till 6.30. I woke up with sweet dreams, opening my eyes and smiling at what I saw and felt incredibly content. I saw missed calls from Jiun cuz I was supposed to meet her at the gym at 4pm. I got pretty pissed off as that meeting were supposed to be my first encounter with KK people, and she was supposed to post a photo on Insta and caption #throwback. Sounds silly, but things that cute friends do okay :3 And it was supposed to minisurprise a person or two that I'm home. :P However, the first photo gave away of me being home. It was supposed to be semi-that-way anyway, ambiguous you know? :O

had nothing to do. haha.
I went to my mum's room and wondered why she didn't wake me up when I was sure I made myself clear that I had plans that afternoon. Apparently, mum took a nap and just got up too. Soon later, dad arrived home and said hi to me. He told mum that he finds me bigger, in size and I dont remember what comes after :( whoops. We proceeded to dinner, where kakak cooked si ji dou, mixed onions with sugar, cai pu egg, xi gua and one other thing I don't remember. It was okay, too much food. Then mummy made me Ice Coffee which got me staying up through the night. :O


Me and dad settled for the couch as we talked about the world, about law. He started telling me about how things in police force run about, as well as the procedures in court. We were discussing matters, and it was really interesting and sweet. We chatted from about 8++ to 9.30+ and ended when I called Daphne till 10.30pm and chatted lots about life, studies etc. I called her using my house phone and she was surprised to hear me back. haha. that was the whole idea anyway ;) I was lying across the piano chair what chatting with her on the phone.

As it ended, I whatsapped cassy, Sean, CR, Sarah and some other people. It felt nice that I was able to "incorporate" KL with KK. So awkward to say that :O Like finally you know! I felt soooo much at PEACE. I was super content, then I went upstairs to join my dad on the bed as he shared with me his updates, and his thoughts of getting a new handphone. I took vanfies with him for Cassy :)



And it was so funny cuz I couldn't bring myself to sleep after such a long nap in the afternoon, and as the icing of the cake, mum's International Roast Coffee was heavily caffeinated, so I was like "OH shucks. I don't know what to do. Dad, what should I do?" at 12 a.m. midnight. Everyone was like "Uhh, it's time for bed?" "I can't sleep!" says me. I didn't know what to do. Didn't want to read, didn't want to watch shows, didn't want to sleep etc. I went downstairs to check out the tv for a few minutes before ending back upstairs on my bed. Lying in the middle like a boss, shutting my eyes, while being extremely ticked and excited for what I was about to do the next day. . . o.o

And banana says goodnight.

No comments: