Friday, October 25

Remedy for the soul #3



I told kiki about me coming back too cuz I wanted to hang out with her. So the next morning, I hit the gym early with dad's ride, and bumped into Hazel. I did the bicycle thing for 10 mins, played with the boxing thing for several minutes, then did some other stuff. Vikki came afterwards, then did some stuff which got my inner thighs sore for a couple of days which fully only recuperated on Tuesday. After that, I went for a dip in the pool with my verst bikini wear hoping to get a tan. Unfortunately, rain came ten minutes later and I ended up in the shower. :( After that, V and I went outside for some food then did maths.

A came and chilled for a bit, where he zoned out for a while and left. He came back afterwards since his tuition got cancelled, and paid for our lunch after being sooo guilty for forgetting to pay for his watermelon juice. This guy ah =.= haha. We did maths in that really weird "chart room" and it felt good to be back. :) < 3



You know I felt incredibly natural, back to before, back to square one. I haven't felt like this in a while. Each time I come back, I feel very awkward, and feel sometimes in some ways I'm detached, and I had to behave as if I'm back from KL. This may sound really weird, but it's like me going all "How are you?" "How's school?" "Where you going next year?" all the time. But that time, I felt pretty natural, like the usual me when Kiki is around. ah well, that felt good.

So then, daddy picked me up and dropped me to Sutera where I waited for Jiun, I was on the verge of falling asleep while fiddling here and there with the equipments. I was on my way out, threw the bag on my shoulders when she called and offered me the ride home so that we could spend time together. I told dad and he went home and we did our workouts. She taught me workouts to tone flabs at my arms, and one buff gym Chinese guy with a ponytail helped us with some heavy equipments. I didn't shower, cuz I didn't sweat much. Then we were on our way home. During the ride, it was a bit quiet here and there, but comfortable silences so it's good. Then I shared my thoughts about USA since Jiun's already applied for a Uni to do Interior Design, like her eldest sister. I told her about communication issues, Sandy, Annabelle's experiences with phone losses, taxi scams, dirty subways etc. Actually, I think that's about it :P She was a little frightened about what I had told her :( poor girl.

I went home and it was good good good. I had dinner, dad had to go out and A asked if we could go yamcha. Mum said no, bummer :(. Anyhow, A called later for a short chat. And I asked if he was okay because I felt like he was down, as if he was genuinely unhappy. It was a long chat, but what we chatted about was how he said he don't see any point in living anymore, as if there's no meaning to anything he does. I talked to him lots! Got carried away like how long-winded I always get. I told him about myself, like gosh I want to do sooooo many things but I can't because I'm still a student, I'm still studying I have commitments etc. I told him about yeah, the many more aspirations I have. And the last thing he needs is to feel that way. I don't remember what I said but yeah, the usual crap I usually talk about. And that he's extremely lucky to be where he is right now etc. He said thanks, and said that I'm ozum, which is hmm, okay.

I was fiddling through my old photos in my dad's computer while helping to sort out momma's songlist and found some interesting photos to post online - Instagram that is. Then changed my dp, yep! That's about it for Friday :) long post huh heh.

-the end- :)

No comments: