Saturday, October 12

幸福有你


I was trying the app :P









Dear World,

So yesterday was Ms D's birthday and also AS Law 22. It was such a nerve-wreck cuz I did not memorise Civil Courts, Human Rights, PACE and Sentencing, and of course Lord Chancellor too. For paper 2, honestly, it was a 50-50 thing, cuz there are only two questions that will be asked, and it's very unpredictable. So it's either you know it or you don't. And gosh Human Rights and Criminal Courts - Pre-trial matters came out. I felt very much in luck, but then I don't really believe a lot in luck, but hey, this kind of stuff never worked for me in High School. I'm always prepared to be struck down when I'm underprepared. Gotta try harder next time, gosh, :O this risk is too much to bear :P It was alright, didn't have much time, but ok.
Received this image when I finished my exam!
Hmm, seems rewarding enough! :P :D
Went for lunch at Nando's after, in Cassy's car, where we couldn't stop chatting. Lol, if you have us as neighbours, you're in luck ;) lol. Then went for Roland's beearly birthday dinner - most anticipated event of the week/fortnight! :D We went to Daily Grind at Bangsar Village, follwed by the well-known Dip & Dip! It was a really great night! I felt really content, with all the people around me. Though we weren't all the tightest ones, but it was one of the greatest nights spent =) Roland bought us dinner! So thanks mate for dinner and the time well-spent! :) (*quote Sarah :P)


Mr Alviinnn, great guy! :D haha
Just testing out the camera..
blerrxh.
nop, dont think i can do this.
lol
So Dolly Pancake is what I had, cuz I didn't have apetite before :(
although dayem, the burgers that were served afterwards looked so sinful and tempting,
but yeah, I stuck with this and hence a no-go for Dip & Dip tho it's one of those
in the checklist cuz of all the chocolate! :(
Oh! I had Coffee & Baileys Milkshake, heee alcohol :P
I was hoping that could wake me up cuz I was exhausted :(
But then the mood was lifted once I started arm wrestling with Chee Ren.
haha.

 ヽ(•‿•)ノ
Groupie! :)
Happy birthday Roland! :)
I actually had lots to talk about, I don't remember anything now.
But it should've been about how content and happy I felt, I suppose.
Oh well! So, how was your week? :D

No comments: