Monday, October 28

Monday Blues



Happy anniversary mum and dad :)


*
Today was the day where me, dap, leong shaf celine were supposed to go Suria for karaoke. It was initially a much anticipated night as my mum agreed to let me go without much questions like before. So I was very much looking forward to a great night to remember. As I was sitting at home in the afternoon, while my mum stayed back too and talked about how she was gonna spend her anniversary alone, Siao Ying called and said that karaoke was cancelled as they were too busy to make it happen :( what a bummer, but it's okay.

That evening I stayed in the small room downstairs while playing the songs in my playlist to the speaker, and it couldn't play more than 19 songs. I was so pissed off and annoyed. And to add the icing on the cake, I didn't do much and I hate feeling that way :\ Okay, so hate is a strong word, so sorry, not hate. Well we watied for daddy to come home. Then we went to La Vintage to have a drink or two, as well as have that Char Kuey Teow. It was nice :) It was okay. :)

That's it for Monday xx.

tell me magic ball,
my future glowin' prettyz?

No comments: