Friday, October 11

painful loss - life is precious

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/update-co-pilot-passenger-die-in-maswings-crash-in-kudat-1.372766?cache=03%2F7.203763%3Fpage%3D0%3Fpage%3D0%2F7.249399

1. I went to The Star after tardily being off for a couple of days (due to the exam-laziness disease i was struck with)
2. I briefly glanced through the news on the Plane crash.
(mainly cuz I was on caffeine rush, and I hadn't felt like reading so much of the news.)
3. I went on Instagram, and saw Bella's photo about Marc. (I only quarter-heartedly thought Marc could be on the plane. Out of so many possibilities after all)
4. I went to Marc's instagram, I saw familiar resemblance from his photo captions with the headlines. (out of so many possibilities, this could not be him)
5. Annabelle sent me a photo. I told her about Marc. I believed 50-50.
6. I went to Instagram and saw Carissa's photo of him saying rip. :(
7. damn, I went to check The Star and it wasn't even updated yet! But it was confirmed that he was the co-pilot.
8. Went to NST, and he passed. =(

I never met him personally, but I hear he's a good friend to many. He had such a long future ahead of him. I pray that his friends and family stay strong, and may he RIP.

I haven't actually experienced the death of a dear one. Yep, relatives of friends, or distant relatives. But it has never been that personal for me. I can't imagine how broken I'd be given me being in their shoes, hence, I can't imagine how much pain they are in right now. So, I can only pray for strength. stay strong!!!

No comments: