Wednesday, October 30

Wednesdays in KK

YESSSS!!!!!

this reminds me of the money joke with daddy :D
This morning i went to play squash in the morning with Vikki, it was pretty interesting! She had to come pick me up because dad went out early. I went with my pyjamas and shirt, cuz it felt awesome like that! :P haha. So yeah, squash started off ok, then we got carried away chatting, so it was more more more fun after that! I went for a dip to get my tan then showered and met up with mum to go to One Borneo.

I went to this place called Curve, but didn't have lots of options. I walked around, got a minor headache, then went to Starbucks to get a green tea cream while chilling. Met mum afterwards, and shopped some basic clothes from Cotton On. Left One Borneo, went to Sutera to have a drink and met up wtih dadday.

Mum asked how I feel I've changed across these long 9 months over there, I told her about the emotional struggle, social things and things that I really really wanna do but can't etc etc. She told me that she felt like I have grown in many terms. *It's important to respect other people's ideas and not immediately shoot em down when I feel like I have more info on a specific something. etc. I told her how confidence is important and uh.. yeah. Im so lazy to type now =.=

went home, met up with Lau and Fiona! :DD I was soooo hyped up. LOL.

Jacob called me at night.

i looked for my buddAy and said that i missed him he was like i thought we just met last night? =.=


wokay. 

lol.

No comments: