Friday, October 4

Counting down till AS

:D want!
AS is on Tuesday, and nope, Law preparation is soooooo... errmmm. just too underprepared heh ^.^"
Anyway, today has been a good day! :D It's nothing huge, but good enough :)
I was really exhausted last night. 
So I took a short 10 mins nap after the ECA meeting while waiting for the roomie for dinner. 
I was craving for something that'd blow me away.
We went to Pasta Zanmai and spent around RM 27 each, followed by the friggin' amazeballs Oreo Milkshake at Secret Recipe! < 3 Darn, it was sooo good and satisfying. life is good :D
Went back, and chilled at my bed for a bit. 
Which got me thinking of how long I haven't sat down on my bed, chilling, watching movies just to wait for time to pass. Thinking back now, that's what I did lots for the first few months I was here! :)
Anyway, i was super drained, hence i decided to 'nap' at 10.35pm till 12.00, but I crashed till morning :(

###

Started this morning with Law and Ms Pari shook our hands and wished us the best of luck. It felt really warrrm, cuz she's like a mum who's constantly nags and nitpick. And more often than not, over matters that don't even make sense to us. Seriously, total definition of mums. However, always, while it approaches 'judgment' day, they always wish us the best and confide in us that we'll rock it :)
Skipped classes, after booth duty with Z (we chatted abt shum interesting stuff :D) then napped for two hours before waking up for lunch with the lovely Yvonne!
Went to Kanteen, followed by Hazelnut Latte where she also
 gave me a book :) #blessed
Oh and I met Maddie at the elevator, he said i looked tired, hugs :)
Went to YEB where Kenji did some silly stunts =.= haha




I was enthralled of the idea of Cambodia when it first popped up. However, I'm losing enthusiasm, hmm. I feel so sakai over my 'over-enthusiasm'.  Can't wait for girlfriends to come so that we can just food and shop and food!! :D yumz. And Penang is happening soon! I think that it'll be awesome :) Lord, everything's in your hands!! < 3 #Forever&Always


I just posted a status which said that 
"a girl can never have too many clothes/shoes/bags/purses.." 
Having said that, I'm pretty thrifty and I don't shop a lot and I don't dress up as stunningly like other girls in college. Even though it'd be a dream come true to have all the clothes I want in the world :) I've been struggling to resist the urge to pay the RM 66 to Sally's Fashion, and also to the cheap bargains from Zalora! :( #shucks
*

P.S."We spend so much time planning who will be in the closest proximity to the center of our lives, but overlook those in the background working to support us when we need support the most."

www.elitedaily.com/life/why-having-the-right-friends-can-be-the-key-to-your-well-being/ 



Anyway, I hope I can really work hard for the exams, or idk.. 
Im just gonna try to finish everything and do less thinking. 

Cheers to many good days to come. < 3 :)

No comments: