Saturday, October 12

get inspired!


"Get Inspired" has been the line stuck in my head for a while since Sarah's mentioned it. Though I feel that getting inspired is what I've always been living by, but it just never been properly formed into words :) as silly as it may sound :) heh.

-



So I was just going through Ke$ha's documentary videos this morning, Ke$ha: My Crazy, Beautiful Life and it did give me a whole new perspective of what I first thought of her. I'm sorry to say this, but people really do judge by what they see at least for a while, especially for celebrities. Our thoughts are easily fluctuated just by one silly headlines made on the magazines, or just by some random statement any random person could just make. I feel inspired because she really did work hard to get to where she is now. I mean, the planning, dancing, mindblowing emotional days etc. She seemed unkempt and a bit sloppy at first sight for me, but I think that's cuz I was too young. But Kesha does want things to get done perfectly as well. :)


:)

So yeah, I am inspired! :P Well, i personally wish that she hadn't done surgeries, cuz I think she should be confident with who she is, and she's beautiful with her freckles and glitterfy-ed like that. But who am I to judge eh? She looks a bit like Heidi Montag now :( Despite the fact that I'm not into her 100%, I think she deserves tons of respect from people :) weehooo.



2012
Before:
2009/2010
I think she looks way cooler here! :D
hehe :p

I've been rotting for far too long now, I need to get new inspiration. 
Read my book or something. 
tata~


No comments: