Tuesday, October 8

And she sleeps.

I went back around 8.30p.m.
What did I do? Hmm.
I watched HIMYM till 9.30,
Showered and chat chat till 10p.m.
Studied till 10.30p.m.
Texted bestie for a wake up call at 11p.m.
Only to see in the morning I've had 3 missed ones.
Woke up and fell asleep on the table
I gained consciousness only to a strain at the neck
As the dream of me returning to my high school clouded my thoughts
It was one of the happiest/saddest moment
Happy to relive that genuine joy, with the greatest people around
It was perfect. Sad cuz where I used to sit is now left empty
And people said, "well, you chose to left"
Sighs. But then I was like "Oh, thats why I never got to wake up"
Resumed a bit of studying, only to fall asleep till 6a.m.
Studied for a bit, fell asleep again till 7+
Don't know what I did, but I fell asleep again till 8+ or 9

x

I was in the elevator, and I wondered how tragic it'd be for a good person to suddenly be involved in a gruesome elevator malfunction. And that person experiences free fall. And just seconds before reality takes place, thoughts of his/her dreams rush through, as he/she cries with deep sorrow, that his/her life is about to end, and the thought of his/her family being heartbroken, grieving his/her death. and darkness reigns.

goshh, gruesome!! *goosebumps*

No comments: