Sunday, October 13

Another Sunday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE! :) < 3
yeah. I love you just cuz you're that crazy :D
You're an amazing girl with a big big big heart, 
one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen, 
and you're so patient, supporting and lovely. :) 
I love you always! 
Blessed 18th, stay good, don't be too naughty ;)

*

Church service today was at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre! Had lunch at Capricosa. Ordered a 12-inch Pizza as well as this pasta to share with Cheryl, which she then decided to buy me the meal D: ** :) then went to get my favvvvourritteee drink from Georg Peck! :D

I went back and took a nap. I woke up and felt sick, so I just stuck around at bed and mum called and a tear came across my cheek. I just felt horrible, like everything was just wrong. :( That was also the time where Sar told me that she cried after a phone call with her family. We are just homesick people..

I miss home lots!!! A place where I can feel so comfortable, and have my wants granted easily without much thoughts. Roomie asked if i wasn't feeling well, I told her I might be having muscle aches, arm and neck strains probably due to the attempt at arm-wrestling with Chee Ren the other night. The strenous feeling is just so unbearable, especially when I feel at my lowest and also while I wear my clothes. Roomie cooked noodles with egg for me then! Yum. And my mood was lifted up instantly after. :P Im not sure what happened, but yep, I felt better :D

Went over to Roland's for a birthday surprise! :D Stuck around till it was around 1 a.m. ++.

just me being weird ;P




blow me your wish.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

the first picture is so pretty, who was behind the camera? :)