Thursday, October 10

Ten-Ten

Just chilling on the couch on a Wednesday night with ma cramps.
When I have AS in two days.
Mmhmm, I'm that off track.

*
Anyway, Cassy took me and Sar to makan again! 
Eeeee so much fun!
She's so lubbblyyy im gonna dieee :O
*immitating Agnes* hehe.
Bro took me to this coffee place, Lewis Gene at Solaris Mont Kiara today
Had Butterscotch Latte.
First time tasting smth with such pretty coffee art!
The one I had at PastryVille wasn't as pretty I guess,
It must be it, cuz I would've remembered it if it had blown me away.
And I loooveeeeeddd the place!
It's so pretty, and chilling! :)
I'd soooo wanna have my birthday party there!
:D 
And I really liked the soundtracks! 
Ehehe, lighthearted acoustic music like Colbie Caillat, Taylor Swift etc.
Maybe the sound system was just too nice so each music sounded really pleasing to the ears.

so here's some photos,





I had so much I wanted to post about, Christmas, bestie I think I fell in love with, emorollercoaster, life, and erm.. more ganchu? haha. 
"and i wished magically that someone would appear right now with my fav drink"
 signing off now.

Have a great weekend everybody, I'll be back very soon :)

No comments: