Saturday, October 26

Zaturzay



Saturday.. Hmm how did I start my day?

OH now I remember. I was chilling downstairs while having two Zhangs my parents bought from Kuching, while enjoying the lovely soup from the night before. I was surfing, getting updated on FB etc, thinking of doing maths or whatever. Then Vikki texted me to ask if I wanna kawan her to the education fair in Kian Kok. At the same time, A asked if we wanna hang, I told him that I already had plans and apologized. I got a really quick hairwash, and hairwash only, haha, then Vikki came to pick me up. Her car was really hot, so I sweated my whole journey. Apparently, the edu fair was on the day before, hence, we drove to school for me to relieve my bladder while taking in a bit of school here and there. We moved on to Just Berrys in Lintas for me to have that ice-blended milk tea thing, before proceeding to City Mall for Juliana's birthday! :D

We spun around and only managed to find a parking when we drove down to the parking lot. We rushed upstairs but to no surprise going on in Secret Recipe. They were still getting ready etc etc. We then walked around everywhere, to which I saw some really cute shoes RM 50, then went to Popular to get some stationery where we got Jul a b'day card and utilize the stationery available for decoration 8-) Bumped into Ong Li Yan on the way. Then as we left, we went outside the door, my gaze was taken away as I thought I saw Bosco :O LOL. Then I discussed him with V LOL before I knew that they were right in front of us instead of at Secret Recipe. It was actually quite funny. Haha.

Juliana's Birthday!!! :D

:))

:D

Then there goes the birthday greeting and settling down. I started chatting away with Ong Li Yan and Jul and Nas. Like old days! GOSH, it felt so natural and easy!!! < 3  like literally, back to normal. At that instance, I felt great cuz I haven't felt so natural in a while :') *happy tears!* It was a short lunch before Vikki and I went away to get some socks for me cuz of my blisters from the Aldos shoes, then bought a cute ballon for Juliana. Lunch ended as V drove me home. I was blasting the Tim incident throughout the whole ride. I spent her yoyo 8-)



As I arrived home, I watched a bit of HIMYM before daddy arrived home to drive me for church. As I arrived, people went like "Ei, Christabelle!" "Christabelle" And heads turned around to see people who were coming. Dad was like "Ei, so many people realise youre back. Wanna hug you ah" I was like "Yeah, dad don't go first. This is so awkward. Talk to me." :P. Anyway yea, after greetings, me and Lilia exchanged a "You look good", gave Andre and Vanessa a hug, met Bryan, Michelle etc etc.

Then was worship. I thought it was amazing. And I felt SO MUCH at PEACE. So peaceful and serene. They sang different new songs that were foreign to me. But they were good songs. Some went like" Take me deeper, than where my feet have been before" "Strengthen my faith in you" etc. It just felt like, "hey girl, God's here when you are at your lowest kays."

It was followed by care group meeting. Isaac shared about the five characteristics of a coin which I unfortunately don't remember now. I left youth early for Mr Bread, then hopped on Siao Ying's car for Synergy's RM 30 Halloween dance show. It wasn't that amazing, to my disappointment :( I met Wayne there and it was totally sweet! We caught up, he said he was going to Germany next year to pursue engineering and that Vinnie's pursuing Vetinarian. It was very interesting :)))) < 3 I encountered a cute FB post then, how cute. haha. I made small chats with Phoebe as well.

halloweeen.
Anyway, I was craving for Wat Tan Ho so we went to the Hilltop shop for supper. It was very interesting too :) they were talking about me being shocked by details in a relationship I was foreign to. I felt so naive and dumb, but i suppose it's actually okay :)

Went home, they used my toilet, I joked around with dad, and that's about the end of my day. :)

:) 

Amazeballs.

No comments: