Friday, September 20

words to share from my heart

Yesterday was Mid-Autumn Festival! Yep, just as how Paula has phrased it :D Nat gave me some mooncakes to get through the night, which I shared with Sar, Sean and also Yi-Ling. I planned to study at night, go all hardcore, only to fall asleep at 11pm after returning from Sar's place for dinner with Sean as well. Actually, well, I went back around 9++, we went grocery shopping before with Mark, had a 20 minutes phone call with Bubura, Shiela and Daphne. Then started replying messages because people have been saying that I reply too late! :O Shareen claims that as the reason for bellolielove :P not sure if it's true, but yep, guys like Sean and Alvin think it's bad. Whereas Jie, S, Lala find that it's okay anyway. oh shucks. :/

Jie is truly an amaazing person, I can't fully phrase how blessed I am for a friend like him. I just.. can't. haha. His wonderwoman, will be one of the luckiest fish in the big blue ocean. Always so comforting and loyal!! Not loyal, as in he's not unfaithful, but i don't think i need to explain this :p Anyway, thank you for being such an awesome wonder. < 3

Bubura's leaving today to the UK. Jie suggested me to call her in the morning, right before she left. And so I did. She sounds good and okay last night on the phone. I'm really proud of her. And as I called her this morning, she told me she was very touched by the people who went even earlier to the airport, just to send her off. :'( It's kind of hard to describe that overwhelming feeling you'll just get, as you step foot into immigration and you feel like your stepping away from the land of the riches, as dramatic as it may sound. I felt like I was walking away from all this goodness, and I felt so dumb and stupid for doing so :O

I felt kind of heavy-hearted when she was leaving, though I wasn't there personally to send her off. But my emotions did weight down a lil bit, for some reason. :'( I'm not sure when I'll be seeing her again, but I look forward to creating more memorable and precious memories together. I don't know what/how I should feel, it's always very uncertain. Sometimes I feel like, "hey Chris, you gotta pull yourself together and start living the life," but then there's always a soft spot for me when it comes to KK love. They are just too much to not look back to. I appreciate everything that KK has ever given me, may it go the distance =) < 3

Reminiscing about my friendship with Bubz over the years, I remember the time I felt so personally attached to her during the PB election, the year before when she baked me Bread Pudding in a beautiful basket for my birthday!, last year how I was really emotional with her as I was stressed about QGDZ and more stuff. =)

"Best friends are those who deeply care for one another even though they don't speak everyday. Nothing is ever going to change that special connection they once started off with. Not time, not distance"

say, do you agree?

No comments: