Thursday, September 19

Reach for the stars.

go Rachel Berry ;)
For the past few days, I was reminded by moments of the friendship with the guy. How his eyes used to pop up when I do smth unexpected, really out of the blue, really sakai. And he just laughed at how silly I could get. And also when I'm carried away with chatting around, I would suddenly turn to his direction, and then we'd smile at each other :D and his eyes would go really small.

Ytd I dreamt of some surprise thing that happened, oh shucks I don't remember :/ But some time ago, I dreamt that I lived in this new cornerhouse semi-detached or detached house in Kingfisher. And I had friends over, the people came in as a surprise too I think, it's funny how I keep dreaming about surprises :p and well, yeah.

This week is gonna be hectic. I hope!! Been having a hard time focusing on what there is to do. I only succeeded with a bit of law last night, only to go back to sleep soon after :( it's kinda disappointing. I need to deal with a whole bunch of stuff, think about the personal statement, UK application - at least the sissy part is through, i'm so relieved :), now that's one major thing sorted, studies, law, econs, maths..

Oh! And I went for lunch with Yvonne ytd at Tray, she spent me this RM 19 Sweet Potato Hazelnut Eggplant etc etc Salad, it was a bit too healthy, just like how Yvonne had said it :P We talked about UK, and the walk with Christ etc. Feeling so blessed~ :)

Who knows what's gonna happen in the future? I'm looking for answers, and this webbie clearly state that only by constantly reading the Bible, you'll realize the plans of God for you. So i will try try try very hard to do that too.

cheerios to a great day! < 3

No comments: