Monday, September 9

Being a giver is not good for a 100-yard dash, but it's valuable in a marathon.

So, as I slept last night at my KK bed, I felt a bit fearful of what was going to happen. I was just worried a bit.. hmm. Just hoped that I could teleport from one place to another, and skip the airport waits, the flight, the taxi ride, the unpacking and settling down again. i don't like it, nuh-uh, im not the biggest fan.

And college is tomorrooo! "YAAAYY"? Okoklah.. I am not entirely ecstatic, oh! and the papers most probably are going to be distributed tomorrow! eeeekkkzz! *crossing my fingers* Anyway, I'm gonna start my day with a smile, and just do my best in everything, be me, and we'll see what happens ;) be gratz for the lil lil things :D just as Willie's status says, "If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million people who will not survive this week."

Jie is an amazing person! I was a bit down ytd, feeling a bit out of the circle, and this morning too, with the shoot thingy, and he just managed to clear my thoughts and simplified things again. It's an honour to have a pal like this :) so thank you looo. and he deals with my rants and senseless thoughts. I'm just a bit lost and confused and I don't enjoy my way of approach now... :X It doesn't feel me. But then he said I diao gao ga. So maybe that's what you do when you want to approach somebuddeeehhh. :/

*I was watching Grey's! And i absolutely lurvee it! At first I thought my hype would fade, since Mark and Lexie ( my favourite duo) died, together (=.=). But then as I continued for several episodes, the infatuation came back! :P I'm so excited to find out what's gonna happen next now, with the hospital and all. =) yay!

*... im running lost for words lulz, i usually don't :P

But dad has given me this book. And it says stuff like, 


"Givers succeed in a way that creates a ripple effect, enhancing the success of people around them. You'll see that the difference lies in how giver success create value instead of just claiming it."

"But there's something distinctive that happens when givers succeed: it spreads and cascades."

" ..by encouraging us to expect the worst in others it brings out the worst in us: dreading the role of the chumps, we are often loath to heed our nobler instincts."

*I'm so sorry, you might not understand or enjoy what i've posted today, cuz my thoughts are all over the place. Perhaps it's kind of late now, and the effects of caffeine are starting to sink into my system, and I'm at the brink of shutting my mind. Just know that I have an affinity for athletic guys. And sometimes, feeble-minded remarks are out of my league.. This is moving towards the melancholic mood lulz, so let's settle with resolution for tmr - just do your part, and let God do the rest, believe that God has a plan, and just be trusting on Him.

"God has perfect timing.
Never early, never late.
It takes a little patience,
It takes a lot of faith."

No comments: