Saturday, September 14

Back to Square One.

I'm not sure how this "back to square one" thing came about this afternoon, but it just hit me and I had a very strong feeling to name it as my post title.

Anyway, this week flew by so quickly! It began by my return from KK on Sunday. I don't even remember how I spent the rest of the day. And I remember being excited for college on Monday as the exam papers were being distributed. As well as not excited for having to dress up for the official YEB prom D: :P haha. Oh well, I wore this green tee I got from Bangsar Village with my pops and momz < 3 , this new RM 40 black skirt from Bershka, and my seventy blue striped jacket from Forever 21. :D Psych*, Law* and Maths* were distributed on that day, and I got pretty similar marks haha. I was really happy, really excited! I got As for all, with 80 (81), 81, 79 (80). The marks in the bracket are the ones after rounding up. Been waiting for Econs for a couple of days, till Thursday I got it, and I got a B (71). I am really happy, so I shared it with my ohana, jie and yeah, that's about it I suppose.

Oh! And apparently Monday was the day I went to see my "best friend" together with Sarah, followed by another session about law schools on Tuesday. Wednesday was council meeting which I was late for cuz I overslept, again >.< followed by Zumba. And Thursday I went to The Curve, Ikea and One Utama with Sarah and Mark to shop for Biotherm and Origin. Origin's masque is da bomb, i love the charcoal masque :D Friday was yesterday, where the four of us (Kenji) went to Nirvana for dinner, then I came back to college to help with JFH goodies packing. It was soooo much fun! It felt like a family working together tho I'm not officially part of them. But I had a sense of belonging during the process. Damn those sentimental feelings. :') Went to Zumba again.

Last night I slept at Sarah's after chatting about life issues, which went productive and sweet! :3 And watched a bit of Broke Girl$. Woke up at 10 instead of 6.30a.m., went home to organize my things properly, cooked corn soup with sausage, watched a bit of Grey's, accompanied Kenji for lunch then off to college I went. We helped out with the banner first, then we walked the route while planting the flags with Shareen and Cassy. Dinner came by, we went to Publika and went shopping at Ben's for a bit =) I'm gonna take a nap till 11.30 now.

More tmr! :)

No comments: