Sunday, September 8

Days At Home

"Did anybody ever tell you that you're really good at words and making people weak by your words?

Weak as in a touched way but then will grow strong after hearing your words..."

So I'm gonna pick up from where I left off, which is W-e-d-n-e-s-d-a-y night which was Marcus' birthday party. Aaron, Chloe, Jordan, Petra and Annabelle are the people I met there! Of course and the Loh's too =)

T-h-u-r-s-d-a-y T-h-u-r-s-d-a-y.. Hm what did I do.. Oh! Okay, so I went for facial from 12pm-2pm, then off to Team Saloon for a hair trim and cut which costed me RM 160, from my own bare pockets =#, then hitched on a ride with Vikki to pick Cynthia up, and went to Lucy's Kitchen at Kepayan 88 to makan. It was a really nice gathering, where we just picked up conversation from where we sorta 'left off', and there goes all the rants, and the catching up =) After we ate, we went back to Cyn's and took lotsa memorable polaroids! < 3 Geez, I think, Polaroid's on my wishlist now. Never thought that I'd actually want it :/ :P hahah. So yeah, back to the story, Phyllis helped us take the photos, and each of us kept at least one with us :D I gave Cyn my baby photo. I thought she was gonna go "Awww :')", she burst out laughing instead o.o I was like.. "uh, what's wrong with the photo lol, ain't it supposed to be sweet. o.o " But yeah, haha, i love my girlfriends! :D I got home around 8.30, waited for durian feast at around 10++, they were a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

F-r-i-d-a-y... Oh! So was supposed to hit One B with mumzy, to buy some lingerie or skincare or smth lulz, but then mum wasn't feeling well, so I went out for Dim Sum BRANCH with Yau at WK Restaurant instead!!! :O Haha, I thought it was good, not phenomenally amazing. Because my craving wasn't at its maximum measure, and we didn't get to have porridge :( not cuz they didn't have it, but cuz I worried I wouldn't have finished it on my own :( ah wellz, it was a good catching-up session too! Bits and pieces of catching up with the past, but a bit more on talking about da future, where I envision myself making those kachings $$$ < 3 Haha, I really want to be a tutor in Maths, or at least give Yau a hand when his tuition centre at Metrotown comes into the full picture :D weee weeeee weeeeeee!

Had a small gathering of Pot Luck session at Aaron's that night :) with a few s-u-h-w-e-e-t people like Shafie, Leong, Siao Ying, Tassha and Petz. Sar was supposed to come but didn't make it in the end. I had trouble finding Aaron's house, so he came out and led me and dadday in. Elaine baked yumzz food like Pizza (which I didn't get to try), yummz spaghetti and my bread pudding! :D It had apple crumbs in it which made it different from the one from Bubura, but it was still yummy, with the Vanilla Sauce. :D I was initially already sated with a small meal at home, but was even more stuffed after shoving food into my mouth cuz it was a pot luck and everyone was supposed to eat. haha. err ok. :D We were given green tea munchies by Elaine and Aunty Yong, kit-kat, biscuits etc. s-t-u-f-f-e-d :)

So, I started off S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y with hmm nothing much, tried to pack.. The main event on Saturday was the 'mini photoshoot' me and the girls had, shot by Tim Wong. It was just a casual idea of us getting together to shoot some photos, capture some interesting scenes, and just let the moments seize for a while. Photographs are so meaningful, don't ya think? You look back, and it could tell the story before and remind you of things you've experienced. :) well yea, nobody's certain of the future, so we should just embrace every moment that we have and just live it to the fullest I suppose x.

whatever it is, just always remember to be yourself ok?
don't lose your yourself



No comments: