Thursday, September 26

are you doing your BEST?

You know I believe that if you work hard, you'll get to a good place. You'll get your rewards that you really deserve, you WILL succeed. If you put in the effort, and at least TRY, it's good enough, you have already succeeded. Seriously, the feeling is really different. Even though you did not succeed even tho you tried, but the feeling you get is just different from not trying at all. Sense of achievement. And I feel that it is really evident that if you put effort into the right places, you will make it.

Just like training, you may mentally set down a goal to reach Abigail/Annabelle's record and try so hard to run as fast as you can, yet you only improve maybe a millisecond or two, and you don't understand. But if you put in the effort AND strategize well, you expand your footsteps, do the high-knee method, lift it up to the maximum and extend your legs as wide as you can, stretch till you can feel the pull, you'll leap and you'll feel just that much faster.

and it's the timing that counts. 
if you've jumped a second earlier, you might not be able to 
make it in time to jump over the hurdle.
Just like how my one/two second(s) delay
screwed up our gold for 4x100m.

The king of it all. 
Honestly, I wish I was somewhere close to him. 
Everybody does, of course :P 
Tho I may not be the fastest girl there was, 
I feel like at least I've tried, to just try my best. 
And the satisfaction is plainly rewarding :)

whoa, look at that sretch!!! :O I'd wanna do this! :D

No comments: