Monday, September 23

hello :)

heellooo.. So here are some updates
Or hmm, just some notes for me to keep track of how I spend my days :D
-
Hmm so my last post was on Friday. Which wasn't very much of a post anyway, it was just a reblog from Tumblr :) I love Tumblr's layout and design! But I can't seem to bring myself to abandon this blog that I've been posting about my life with for around five years. So I've decided to do it both ways :D hehe, if you can find it, you can see it! :DD

Friday I ditched Homes, as I planned to go hardcore with my studies. I got home around 8++ after YEB meeting, feeling extremely hungry, and quickly went back to fry the dory fish. It turned out too salty, and I couldn't bring myself to finish the final quarter. :S so I threw it away. Then, it was Skype-ing session with the ladies where we caught up about life, and well chat, it was a very nice night to remember :-) I dozed off right after >.<

Saturday Tried to climb the stairs, but only did it for like ten minutes then I went back, like a dead fish gasping for air. And the perfect remedy to this was, to cook corn soup and fed myself :D hehe. Went to college to help out with Pei Ying for a bit, went grocery shopping with the girl and went back home and spent hours on that silly story card =.= I just got so frustrated cuz doodling or designing is just simply not my forte. 

Sunday I enjoyed the message that was delivered - The Tale of the Two Masters
It was about who we are letting in to dictate our lives. Is it materialistic goods, fame, popularity, sadness, anger, unforgiveness or the social network, instagram etc. Ps Sandra shared a reminder that we should always remember who we gave our lives to, in the very beginning, and let God decide how our lives should be. Sometimes we get carried away in all things good, and we just lose directions and it'd seem very natural to just slip away. 

She said, "Trust in Him and wait patiently upon Him". 
And that we can only do what we do best, when we submit to the only one voice. 
We seek for God's affirmation, not from others. 
It is the praise from God that counts, not from other people. 
When things don't go well, it's God who repositioned us. 
We should not put the blame on the cause alone/'that person', 
we gotta remember who our master is.. 
Walk with humility and always give glory to God. T
he one who drives your heart to health and wealth.

1) There is freedom - no overstressing.
2) There is an obedience that brings blessing
3) Eternity

He came to give you life, and life abundantly.

No comments: