Monday, September 23

got issues want tissue?

I gotta admit, I'm a very sensitive girl. :)
It drives me crazy all the time.
Drives me nuts in my own head :P
To be honest, I am extremely blessed.
I have received so much more than I ever thought I would.
And I have received so much than I think I'd deserve.
Sometimes, when good things come to place,
it's interesting to think how lucky I really am.
I'm really grateful for everything I have.
Things always happen so unexpectedly,
And it's just like, "Wow, thank you man :O"
Like, it's just so unbelievable while being lost in confusion!

I'm really sorry for being so sensitive. :/
Especially now at this stage, it's like you've got a choice to everything you do.
There's no simple right or wrong answer.
Because it's okay to be different,
To think differently etc.
Some may think gay marriages are against the religion,
But some believe that it's a freedom of right entitled to everyone.
So yeah, it's ok to think either way.
So idk whether being sensitive is ok or not.
I used to be pretty headstrong with my feelings.
It does not take control over my head.
I just feel upset that I'm feeling this way.
Coming from an oversensitive girl, seriously,
This may not be able to be taken seriously anyway :p
I feel like this feeling itself inside of my head is eating me alive.
It makes me feel upset when I see you online,
And awkward, till it makes me go offline :P hahaha
Though I love you to bits from the bottom of my heart.
So yeah, I don't think I should be this sensitive.
I have already so much than I could ever ask for :-)
For the things that happened in the past..

thank youuuu for everythin'! :)

No comments: