Friday, August 30

#KKlove

YAAAYYY! :D :D :D
Today was the last paper of trials, which was Psychology. I started revising at around 11pm, and stayed up all the way till 6a.m., before hitting the sheets hoping to reenergize myself for a bit before the 12.30pm paper. I slept, opened my eyes and it was 8.18 a.m., and I couldn't fall back to sleep. My alarms were initially set at 9.30 - 10.30 a.m., but the caffeine rush was still spiraling in my abdomen. My mind was still viable and up pumping, tho the weariness slowly hits me and my eyes, but I just couldn't fall asleep. Ahhh, so this is what caffeine is actually capable of, cuz I used to think that I was immune to it. I didn't know the butterflies, anxiety etc was the effects of having caffeine in your system (: So yeah, I practically went through everything, close, I read through them, though not memorizing every bit I read, but I suppose it's one of the best preparation in this trial. Too bad though, the paper was a tad bit tricky than usual, but it's good to drive me to work harder. I want to get an A*. Haha, I don't know if it's possible, but that's what I am aiming for ;) Cuz in life, you just gotta aim for the heavens girl.

Went to One Utama with Sarah, Tasha and Larson after that. Oh and we went to Jojo's yesterday, and walked back home :) my first street walk in KL! We had Chilli's as our late lunch (3++pm), bought my Mac Cover for RM 99. Sar said I should learn to decide on my own, and I will (: Then we walked around for a bit. Oh and Sar and Tash bought these beautiful shoes - high top for RM 288 (initial price was RM360) from Aldos, just like Sze Yuin's! :) I'm just gonna pray for a miracle to happen so that I can own a pair too! :D they're gorgeous :'( Hehe.

Then I went home and crashed till 8.30pm, which was when S called me. We went and met up with Gerald for dinner. Oh and I got Sar to buy Outliers. Ngeheheh. The 'book syndrome'. I hope she really enjoys it though. Oh so yeah, back to dinner. It was a lovely day spent with warm company, infatuated with KK love. Everything was simple and easy. And it was lovely to spend time with Larson. I don't think I've ever spoken to him as much before, he's actually funny. hahaha. And well, KK love all the way.
Simplicity at its best! < 3
*  I've been chatting with Jie and Vikki and Jie (she only placed order two days ago -.-, but thank you :) ). And it's been lovely and warm! There's so many nice people around. Especially in KK. I think that people there are just amazing. I hope the people here are as nice too, I suppose there are, just go with the flow and it'll come. :) I'm so blessed! And reminiscing into the past of who I was, it sorta drives me to be confident and yeah, the oomph! is there. :D hehe. I'm just gonna clarify this, "I am, CHRISTABELLE YAP."  ok remember that. yep.

Happy birthday to my lovely Cicak, Pie and Crystal Bii! :) Some beautiful people that also make my world go round :) < 3

Oh and meeting mummy and daddy soon, and going home again soon :) so glad Jie understands! I'm sure Vikki does too :) and Indupo :) Can't wait for awesome pot luck too, thanks you home for being so good :'(

I shall post about Xuan and 100m soon! I'm gonna go watch PLL now, I'm just soooo exciiitteeedddd!!! *squeals!!!!!* (Sophia Grace ^.^) Hehe. Signing off, xx.

No comments: