Monday, August 19

A Million Lives



*



Hello world! These few days have been pretty rich and fruitful! Well, after getting back, thoughts of spending the one week was with hardcore and endless revision (maybe not endless, it never happens :P) The initial plan however backfired :( it was soooooo hard to get my head in the game, I often ended up sleeping with the light still on, hoping that I'd magically wake up from my 'nap'. pffffssssshhhh @#$%$#@  There was council meeting on Wednesday. Then I was about to start revision on Thursday, but then we went and met up with Eeling instead. Then on Friday was..... *drumrolls* WILLIE BOOBIE'S BIRTHDAY! (let the boobies reunite eheheh... lol)



Oh and I shall elaborate ;) :P Sooo.. Met Paula, Peg, Dav and Joyce! It was sweet meeting them again especially Paula and Peg. :) Caught up with Peg a bit, she lost weight! :O I feel that she's such a strong lady, and I don't think I'd be able to cope as well as she is now if I were in her place. She's so optimistic and has such strong faith, I'm truly deeply moved. Such an inspiration. And thinking back, she's grown so much from the girl I got to know in High School, how we got closer last year abt going to youth, further studies, studying for SPM etc, to the girl she is now. I just want to tell her to stay strong and keep it up!!! looooaaadddsssss of luuubbb girl < 3



I feel so blessed that I have a close group of pals, who are there. I won't say whether they are always there or not, cuz it doesn't matter that much and i honestly don't know :P haha. But yes, I'm grateful! Have been communicating voice msgs with Bubz, Skyped with indupo today, had chats with Cedric and Jie over the days, as well as Sarah and bollie, also with Tasha, met up with Eeling, and the warm 'reunion - birthday party' two nights ago, chatted with Crystal just now and also Nas now. I feel blessed. hahahaha.





le polaroids..
my favourite drink!! die :OO :)
le birthday boi!
le girls reunite ;)



sissyyy commercial ad! so kewlz :3
*
WIN WIN WIN WIN!!! < 3
:*

No comments: