Monday, August 5

august, a beautiful word

August is defined as 'inspiring reverence, deep respect or admiration'
It is actually a pretty fancy word (:

December too ((:

*

Friday was one of the most anticipated day since a while, and the feeling of stepping foot into the land below the wind, was indeed rewarding. First night went by where I finished Ah Boys To Men 1, 2 till 2am, woke up the morning the next day, went for a spa/massage~, shopped a bit, went and met up with Siao Ying, then off to youth. People were surprised that I'm back, it almost felt like I've never left. Yau's jaws dropped, as he froze at a distance lulz. I often feel so puzzled, I wouldn't know what the right words to say.

I stayed back for dinner, had a pleasant chat with Seol. It was interesting, until the RM 7.40 large Coffeebean commenced its work into screwing my emotions. I was drained only a while after dinner, and the caffeine wouldn't stop making a tornado swirl in my abdomen. I went back, chatted with dad in a subconscious state, and I chatted with Seol about something I feel, screwed up his emotions, damn > .< 

Bubz rang me up, told me that no one's sending her home. She asked me to check the moon out last night, as it was spectacular in red, such a rare ocassion. I began sharing with her the love story of how lovers often gaze at the moonlight, albeit apart from each other, they know that somewhere in the world, the other person is enjoying the scene of the moon too, and it'd feel like they've never been apart. I saw no moon (ahhh) and in fact saw a car that looks like Shiela's in the middle of the road, feeling a lil creeped out as a car with bold headlights on, in the middle of the night, parked outside my house. As I spoke to the phone, there was only a dialer tone, and i realised my pals were outside. haha.

It was so silly of em, yet so lovely. (:

*

Went to church this morning for duty, didn't do much, but I stuck around in the STF room, where all roguery and frolicksomeness emerged out of these rascals, which brought joy which lights up just any emotions. (: I've missed Felix loads, esp when he replied me and said it was ok to eat bfast with daddy, with such understanding that I appreciate a lot. Chatted with Chloe etc, danced to worship songs for the first time in years, and it felt amazing how easy I can settle in over here though I've been away. It sure felt damn good. Thank you God!! :D < 3

Stayed back for lunch, went home for durrriiaaanns, yumz (RM 35 for 4 Sembulan chunks), took a nap, missed my swimming slot, dinner then I chilled. :) I thought "Life is pretty good," then Yau called me to go yamcha with peepoz.

Casual conversation among each other kicked started the yamcha session. I switched seats with Yau, sat next to Alfred, and we started our conversation by exercise pep talks. Followed by Seol. Alfred's an amazing guy, who's so understanding and sweet. He's one of the nicest chaps God's ever meticulously created. He heard me out, and said, "This is a very complicated and hard situation. He's nice, you're also nice..." We chatted loads, he's so awesome for understanding the awkward situation and told me to pray and do more devotion - how rejuvenating and amazing it is. 

I wish to chat with him more about life, God, people etc. He gave me the feeling of a second Laura =)

Anyway, I need to sleep. Thank God for beautiful people, beautiful home <3 span="">

No comments: