Friday, August 16

Listening to - 'Till My Heart Stops Beating'


Hello world! Yesterday and the day before were such great days. I feel so so so so blessed. I don't know why the sudden, but I'm just grateful for all that I have right now, despite me not being able to study which im actually freakin' out deep down inside (but i will try harder, i will) Thank you daddy God!! < 3

smth me and ay shared a while ago.
hahah awkward coincidence :P

The day before I was chatting with ay and sar about things.. It was actually a good start to studying! like FINALLY!!! I was fiddling through law, then ay chatted with me for a bit, i actually thought abt it during the shower, i had stuff that i wanted to share with ay, then ngam ngam ay looked for me in whatsapp and there goes a chat~ Then i was chatting with sar and we went into deep stuff as well.

Spent yesterday afternoon in the library. Chatted with Adeeb, Ricky, Adam abt badminton, gave Maddie a hug for the amazeballs results!! Last night was our final meet up before Eeling's leave to the USA. It was definitely a great meet-up. Eeling shared stories, we took lots of Polaroid. :) < 3 love you girl!!! super much.

It definitely is great to feel appreciated, to have someone appreciate you for who you truly are, and even have people asking you not to change the way you are? Damn, it's so amazing. I was doubtful of myself, uncertain of the future, I was seriously, in doubt of myself. So to have replies as such, I just feel oh so grateful and appreciated. Lil things do come a long way in life, and I feel like it's so amazing to be able to touch people's lives by just small acts. Ay said that he respects me for who I am, he claims that I am a badass and says that I'm prefect, so just be me. shuccckss :'(

Last night as me and Sar were cabbing home, I was in the midst of whatsappin' Cass, she said "Thank you." I was like "for what?" "For this. For everything. And for being you." Now that's one of the most rewarding statement to ever receive. I feel like it is definitely a privilege to be able to be original, to be you.

Sometimes, giving can be tiring, but then if it's capable of a turnover in a person's life, to build that person up just by a pinch, give them a boost of self-esteem, why not guys?



People say that you should always be grateful,
cuz what you have now is something you wished you'd have before.
But people are just cravin' for more.
And also this quote above.
So true, but sometimes it just feels so dramatic to actually live by this quote,
and people start ignoring it.
It's so true though,
if only everyone in the world lived by this quote,
so many more people would be dreaming of rainbows and unicorns now.
Seriously people, be grateful, be nice ;)
*
:)
*Cheers to many more good days to come! Fighting in trials ;)

No comments: