Sunday, August 11

back to skewl -- #throwback


*
Hello!
Took the 7am flight out, slept through the whole flight, took a train and cab, went home and napped for 2.5 hours, waking up to the pungent and noisome smell of the fridge, which was accidentally switched off and caused the chicken, sotong, fruits to rot and the decay in my effin' refrigerator in my studio apartment. eeeeeekz! the smell is so icky that it literally stabbed my nostrils like the sharpest spears and got me suffocating yo. Anyways, went out for the RM 40 lunch :O, went back resumed cleaning, slept again for like two hours?, then got up shower makan sikit chatted with ay, anna, lazed around and here I am. I can't wait to sleep again, i'm just so dead tired. >.<

here are some photos! :) enjooyyy~

coffee bean break! got me teary and late to youth pffssshh@#$% hahah

Alfred and my big big face!
"Remember your priorities"
"Pray and listen to that still small voice in you. :)"

:)
DEEERRRPIIINNAAA!!! < 3

my and ma gals preppin' for Aaron's b'day surprise :)

Creativity in reusing as a rain cap. > :)
It was supposed to be Puyol. lulz.
Puyul sounds.... dumb hahah :P
And you're legally eighteen, Puyul ;)
cheeeseee with aweshum teeeeth < 3
And he just couldn't stop smiling that way that night.
hahahha.



























ngawngawngaw im gonna miss you loads loads loads hot momma!
it's the party in the usa ;)

besh-fwen. *peace*
we've been through so much oh. so much o.o
:)

Ah Chaizai stalking me after the amazeballsaweshum night war. -.-
On our train back. I look retarded ;P

No comments: