Sunday, August 25

#InnocentRomantic



Heyllo!! I had an interesting moment chatting with 100m partner on the Friday. Yesterday was such a relaxing day. Spent my time in bed till around noon time, chilled with Kenji till 1pm, and hung around the gym till around 2.30++. Did workouts from Nike Training, interesting app it was!! :D Then chilled in the mall, checked out the book fair next to One Ton mee, got (it's amazing!!! :O) till around 6++, went to take a dip in the pool, read a bit of Life of Pi, went home and grilled some sotong cooked corn soup with rice, watched videos till 9++, watched Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps since it's in relation to Economics, then went to bed. Woke up for church, went for lunch, took a 3 hours nap, bought Coffee Bean and a book for B, vacuumed and showered till round 8pm, chilled again till now. haha. I'm just gonna wait for the caffeine rush to fade away, sighs.

love you boolie! :D and ma homiez back at home. < 3



Speaking of which, I was chatting with Adren and I realised that I LOVE challenges! I'd love to do Mount K again!! :D cuzizhidaoican. He was telling me that he's doing a double degree of Law and Commerce. Thinking about it, I'd love to do something like that too. Cuz I feel like out of everything you do, there's always something to gain. I find lazy to wake up early isn't a good enough reason, it's such a persuasive excuse to pull your energy down low though, but if I just wake up early and start doing something, I'm always amazed by the many many unexpected things that could be done! I loved waking up early and go to school and just chill with my friends, such amazing time! :O Not to be over-exaggerating, but it's true, it makes me feel so content! Adren told me that he's tutoring kids, and I'm so excited about that too!! haha. Cuz I use to teach invisible souls at home in heels, and I'd really love to teach kids one day! I'm excited for the day that I can start my part-time job, whatever it may be, I'd like to have a taste of earning my own $$$ :D. There's just so many many more people out there to meet, so many things to do, so many more things to learn, so much more unexperienced emotions and feelings! It's really amazing how this world has to offer, right, New Year's Resolution!!!

I went to church today and met a girl named Jovita, and as we were chatting, she brought up the idea of taking me to dancing classes! im soooo excited! gosh. have you met Sophia Grace from Ellen Degeneres? Check out her videos, i'm just as ecstatic as how she always is! AHHHH *squeaks!!!* I was just telling B how i really like dancing, but I'm bad at it, but I plan to work on it in the future! Thinking about it now, why can't I do it now? It's ridiculous right? But well, I will work harder on that I promise :D Im so excited!! the delusion hahah. probably it's cuz of the caffeine too.

It was a bad experience, I'll say, but there's always something to gain from everything that happens. Feeling solitary sometimes, I guess I shouldn't, cuz there's much more to life than dwelling in it. I've been watching movies, checking out other people's lives etc, and usually the people they are tied to, they meet just sometimes later in life! Say work, university, community service, a friend's acquaintance, church meetings, or even on a flight! It's gotta be ok i shall assure myself :P haha meanwhile, I just gotta do what I love, and expand to my maximum stretch, I have faith that things will slowly fall into place. (: that's when I always feel the happiest. (: I love being busy! It drives me to do many many more things much better, so yeah, after AS, life's gonna change ;) < 3

*Anyway, I wish Mei isn't leaving, I'd miss her so much!!! A great companion she has been, such a sweet and lovely young lady :) I understand B now.


thank you daddy God for everthing, :)
tho i'm about to puke crap now ewww > . <



No comments: