Wednesday, August 28

facial hair

"Hey! Please don't stop loving me. :D (m) < 3" 
"HAHAHA sakai. Don't worry. ;) You too haha :)"
*
Heylloooo world! So today had Law Paper 2 and Maths Paper 6. Today is a Tuesday, and the previous paper was Psychology on Friday. So basically, we have one weekend off and another Monday off, which gives us ample of time for revision. The plan however backfired once again, as the weekend was spent just like that, and I didn't do much for law revision. This is my first time going to an exam so unprepared, (maybe i've experienced this in high school too, but i can't recall now.) but, if specifically, this is the first in college. And for goodness' sake, it's Law Paper. So I took short naps during midnight, woke up for like a couple of minutes before dozing off again. It repeated quite a few times... bad bad. haha. Anyway,  I'm just so relieved that I got it over with!! whewwz.

After that, me, Tasha and Sarah went grocery shopping before placing RM 150 deposit for the movie theatre. Then we went back respectively, and I was giving my blog a new makeover! I hope you like it, cuz i do!! :P It's so much more real to what I want in my head, with pictures of my life all over =) and some music, i'll turn it off after it while, since it gets annoying sometimes.

I surfed the net till around 7pm, showered, went to Subway with Tash, grabbed junk then settled into the cinema with Parental Guidance! It was pretty entertaining, and I definitely encourage more of this hangout :) "Ahh, when you get older, the floor gets lower," Though I fail to understand the logic at some parts, it was good overall. Chilled with Tash by the pool and we chatted about boys, proposals, weddings, feelings, poo, 'best friend!', family, gifts, dancing, tv shows, PLL, weights etc. It was close to 11.30 when Maddie popped out of nowhere. Had a short chat before going off to Bestari till like 12.30++.

3 things:
- Facial hair, speech / verbal skills, intellect
- Big eyes, bubbly, being weird
- Height, big heart, optimism

3 thangs:
- Lack of ability to cope with problems, lack of patience with complacency, lack Indian 'essence' :P
- Giving in too easily, being clumsy, being the baby of the family
- Life sucks, being weak where the stronger side is being overshadowed (just a bit!), can't sing!!

"I hate to be weak when I know that I am a strong, I can be stronger," 
"You are strong" "Yep, you are"

- Lame "I laugh you" and "owl" jokes
- Red velvet cake! weeeeeEEEEEeeeee

Oh and since the other juicy convo I had with 100m partner, the topic of my 'best friend' was brought up, which incurred my urge to FB msg her and chat with her about life. I asked what 'working hard' really means. She said that there isn't much to that meaning, just the usual 'Work Hard' kind of thing. Study hard, focus on your priorities and commitments.
"Be a nice, helpful daughter and be a kind friend."
"what's important now is that you have fun and study hard and work hard and keep on going. eventually any feelings that "poke" you here and there will extinguish by itself. I know it may be hard to believe, but its true!" #bestfriends #ftw

p.s. :Even though I encourage her to do what's best for her, I don't want her to leave. :(

p.p.s.: I'm quite a fastidious eater when it comes to exam periods. I get fussy, picky, weight conscious etc and I'm full of crap. #justsaying

Anyway, I've decided to study hard for Psychology Paper 1 on Thursday. Some say when you do well, it is a tangible reminder that success is possible and attainable :) #motivationshiz Will kickstart the day tomorrow by an early Zumba, might meet up with Gor in Midvalley or so :)

No comments: