Saturday, August 31

Fun with Ohana :)

HELLOOOO. Went for the YEB Pot Luck last night. I was late for the meeting cuz I was taking an awesome getaway to Slumberland and got carried away, pffsh, oh well. The pot luck went alright, Koji's sushi was daaa booombb!!!!! Me and Sze Yuin kap qian for Canadian Pizza, RM 40 per person :O But that's okay. Then Joey made Macarons!! (p.s. it's macarons, not macaroooons hehe). After watching a while of The Great Gatsby, I left along with Sze Yuin. I went to meet Mei and helped her pack instead.

I feel a tad bit heavy hearted that she's leaving, I honestly wish she wasn't. Because life with her and S around definitely made my days much better, filled much more with hope. As dramatic as it sounds, believe it or not ;) hehe. But if it's for the best for her, definitely I'd encourage her. But that's ok, we'll be friends forever < 3 love her to bits.

So anyway, I think that simplicity, is really the bomb. Haha. But yeah. I feel like it's definitely good to expect, expect good things/good results at the end of everything you do, so you do your best. It's definitely good to aim for the stars, but along the way, you never know if the result is the best because whatever that eventually happens, there's always something that tops it. So you just gotta look back, and see if you've done your best, and then cheerrioz to the results then review the mistakes, and do better in the future.*

Sometimes a person gets carried away with ego and what they should actually receive. Every extent of the results are measured so meticulously, to match with the 'inner ego'. So whenever they attend activities, they expect to be blown away, and feel disappointed when there are only little progress here and there. With everything that happens though, every little progress, every simple meeting, there's always always, always something to learn, something to gain. And often, it's very subtle. You'd have to narrow the complex mindset to see the clearer picture, hidden along the lines of complex thoughts, but actually is just clearly there, just ambiguously clouded by those thoughts.

I feel it's important to lower yourself, and always yearn to have a heart of humility in whatever you do - as what many people often say. If you always think that you're better than others, you're never gonna gain or learn. You should always have an open heart in whatever circumstances, be ready to take in and receive things as they are, and learn. Instead of judging instantly with an egoistic attitude. This is so damn hard, but I suppose it's pretty crucial.

Anyway, I met up with mum and dad and bro today and we went to Village Roast Duck all the way at Bangsar Village. Damn, they serve the most savouring food. It was soooo good! Really good. Partly cuz we were really hungry as well, so every taste we savoured was each bit of heaven on earth ;) Time with ohana is always great and fun! There's so much more complications to life now though I feel. I constantly have to make my own decisions, think my own thoughts, listen to what people say but filter them with my own judgment instead.. It's tough, and it gets tiring after a while. I just gotta get used to it, and always make the right decision. Actually, not the right one, but the best one in terms of weighing both sides of the coin.

Things-to-do list:
STUDY HARD
FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT TO DO
TAKE A CHILL PILL
PRAY AND DO DEVOTION
HAVE FAITH
TAKE A CHILL PILL

tata signing off xx


No comments: