Wednesday, May 29

HappyBirthday Eugene, mylilboybuddy! :)

Yesterday was Annabelle's birthday! :)
Something each of us shared. haha.
-----
my ugly face. LOL.
So, yesterday I msged Sleepy-Lion cuz I suddenly missed her. Haha. Then she was like, "are you okay? :O" haha anyway, so i found out later before I went to sleep, that she posted a photo of us before. haha. that AMAZEBALLS-CONNECTION feeling hit me again. Just like the other time with Jiun. I think I blogged about it..
there, jiun jiun haha
And ohmygawsh, this would sound so wrong, but i just couldn't stop thinking about her when I got back from SC meeting where I was so un/underproductive, through dinner, through the shower, reminiscing on the stupid things we did back then. How when I got back in April, chicken skin stuck out on my jeans where I walked to YoYo with swag. LOL. then we cracked up laughing at the corner in front of the counter squatting on the ground.

I think I said, "hey don't you think it's fun, like how we always do fun and silly things together?" 
And she'd be like, "tulah you, hen ben de oh. wo mei ci gen ni zai yi qi dou zuo hen ben de dong xi. so stupid", so funny.

And then I was visualizing us going clubbing together, reminiscing the time we danced in school, during Farewell, the SNSD practices where she was so merciful and understanding (which was unexpected, :P), the time when she went all waterworks during TD (and i was like, "whoa, you ok bo?") haha. And the stupid lil times where she slept through lessons and never wakes up no matter how hard I try to wake her up :O she just...... drops dead. LOL. We got closer since I left though =) haha.

love you long time pal. long long long long time. :*

so Sleepy-Lion is....
my stupid friend,
my patrick!
my babies =)
TAADAAAAA.

------
Today was an interesting day. Roomie went a lil off track. Sleep talking etc. lol.
Went a lil bit crazy with Shareen and Cassy =)
< 3

-----

buckets-of-love-exporting-its-way-out
26/05 phonecallwithHappyNewYear/MerryChristmas
aubiliiibuddeh-blessingfromheaven!
ohana-omma-appa-onnie
28/05 1st-time-studying-got-into-my-crazy-potato-flabby-brain
28/05 chatties-with-xuanbaobei
29/05 shareencassycrazydayincollege
29/05 suddenmutualaffection,ew :p hahaha

thank you daddy God. =)

No comments: