Thursday, May 16

#FamilyRendezvousInMay #Kuching #warmth

#ShotsOfPatron

So, a week ago, on a Friday which is  10 May 2013, was indeed another best time of my life. 
I flew to Kuching to meet up with my parents and my sister. :)
It was a sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet reunion. :)
I shoved in awesome food, meal after meal, seriously, it was insane. 
We touched down, had a meal, then off we left. I asked where our next destination was,
and my dad answered "Oh yeah, we're gonna go try that Char Kuey Teow".
I was like, "whhuuttt, you serious bro?! :O"

weeweeweeee, kolo mee.

Some oversized pumpkins I bumped into at The Junk. :)
meegaaazzz, can you see the price for food over there? RM 3 is like the standard price lolz. :O

The Junk - full of antiques and super awshum coolz stuffzz!
ohmeegaaasss, BEST porridge ever. SOOOOO GOOOOODODDDDD. ='(
I ate like there's no tomorrow, cuz I have a habit of being a bit thrifty here in KL. I just can't bear that feeling of guilt that tickles my spine each time I draw money from the ATM machine. Lol :P

----

I've always loved flights. It used to send chills down my spine, taking off and touching down. Every ride is always accompanied with a different set of emotions. Taking off with that boiling euphoria, returning with a sinking heart. It's pretty intriguing to be honest. :P
But now since I left, every flight is every so meaningful and precious. As I prepare to leave,nI reach the airport, alone, fearless tho ;) :P, with the anticipation of going home swirling in my head. As my holiday reached the end, my heart would sink just even a couple of days due to the flight. And sometimes, insecurities sink in, going back to this place when I'd have to buckle up, suck it in, and take responsibilities.



Kuching.

One thing wrong I always have, is that, I always thought that leaving would change a lot things, so many many things, that I'd always remind myself to keep up with everything. Every time I go home, I feel very odd at how normal the way things run at home. How similar it is, like I've never left before. Seriously, sometimes that sense of familiarity freaks me out. I feel alienated sometimes, as if I'm dreaming, coming back to live in the past. However, I realised that, really, a family will always be a family. That love and care for one another is never-ending, and it'll always be there. It sure feels amazing to have a family. Of course, should I always keep in mind also is that God's love is eternal. :)




thankYOU! < 3

No comments: