Tuesday, May 28

I am a happy girl.

Happt 21st Birthday Annabelle Sisssyyy!!


You shall wait and see the heartfelt birthday wish imma produce in a while ;) 
ngehehe.

Don't click though, just got the photo from Google :)

So anyway, my sissy above introduced me to this book, Outliers - The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell. And boy, it's an extraordinary read. ;) Definitely worth your time to invest and I couldn't keep my hands off it once I get hold of it. So I try to think of it as a reward when I get some of my studies done. Which I haven't started on any, real sad :'( 
But again, it's a really good book, it motivates you to do better in life, to excel, and that sometimes, 10,000 hours is really what you need.

Outliers : A person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.

Oh and to share something from a couple of days ago, I went to Pavillion with the hubby, took a cabby there, purchased some of the what, most lavish item I've ever cashed for, on my own. Called my mummy to reassure the butterflies that ticked me, it was pretty hilarious. Went on to get shum Takoyaki to satisfy hubby's cravings, then went to meet Uncle Loh. :) We had some high tea, then Uncle Loh brought us for Chinese dinner with amazing food. Just makes me miss home so much more. Neverthless, I had one of the best time. =) Thank you!! =)
 
ended with loads of love < 3 :)


No comments: