Tuesday, May 21

Lost in reverie, 
Perplexed by the major decisions I have to make in a predicament.
Dad was obstinate with his plan he has set up,
And we were stuck in this majorly heated up harangue.
My behavior was not condone in this family,
Especially in the Chinese culture where laxity and leniency never made its way through.
And father showed signs of censure through the hostility during dinner.
I suppose it's a preposterous notion to emulate one's elder in his profession.
He seemed dubious and puzzled if this ought to be the place he grew up decades ago,
As he was surrounded by once remarkable buildings, now decrepit and black with soot.
His thoughts question where his cronies were,
Everything felt so distinct.

Appointment of leaders in a country should never be driven by cronyism.

One's failures should never make them malevolent toward those who were successful. Never. 
Cupped my cheeks, and kissed my lips preposterously.

He finally capitulated and agreed to do the job my way.

I was in tremendous delirium when the great news was spilled out of the cup.

I currently have a binge on junk food. It's horrifying. 
Exams are hitting in in three weeks, and i wish i could just loll on the sofa forever, to lean in and relax and just chill man.

She is a prude speaker.

My best friend. <3 between="" filled="" glance="" i="" largely="" make="" maning="" my="" nbsp="" one="" person.="" single="" sufficient="" superfluous.="" to="" us="" was="" with="" worlds="">

I have no relish for obscene jokes, lol. They are just preposterous, absurd and farcical. Lol.

The idea was so preposterous it was unlikely to have been invented.

No comments: