Sunday, May 19

"Be thankful for everything"

I woke up this morning at 8.30am, folded my clothes, did some chores till 9.30, brushed up had a light brekkie, and here I am at 10.39 am. =) i gotta run soon.

I had bad dreams from the night. I dreamt of losing my mother, meeting 2PM with my sisters and having that fan-broken-heartache. :(

I was reading the birthday speech by Aunt Vivs, on how life started as the 11th child of the family, how she chose to breakthrough in leaving M'sia to pursue better education. The email definitely inspired me and connected the missing lines of the dots. She leaves me thinking that, there are soooo many things out there in the world for us to explore. We just gotta be courageous to take opportunites, and do outrageous things. (actually it's a compilation of the emails i received that leave me thinking like this la :P)

So anyway, I am always complacent with what I have. Sometimes, I yearn to leave so that I can have a fresh start. So that's like, rushing through the present so that new things could come, which I don't think is good. Thinking back, I had this notion of moving to SG in J2, totally encouraged by the thought of starting anew. But I thank God it never happened, cuz though the following year wasn't on the high tide, but the following years had been amazing. So so so so so much more than I could've asked for. And I'm eternally grateful for that. I don't remember how that thought slipped away, but I thank God for that.

So anyway, i was thinking of going overseas for further education, more exposure etc. So now I'm like totally motivated to do well in A-Levels. I wanna apply for scholarships for the exposure to various cultures out there. AHHH HWAITING!!


-----
"When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you but merely opening your hands to receive something better."
I believe something for the better will definitely come, is coming.

toodles~


No comments: