Tuesday, June 4

lol, brainstorm failure.

Hey yow. So I've been trying to figure out a new blog domain for the past two  hours, call me freaking-crazy. Lol. =.= I should have made good use of my time. ahhh, so I'm gonna quickly finish this post.

Last Friday was Chee Ren's housewarming open house in his friggin' mansion :P, he actually gave that luxurious suite away for Alvin's sofa. haha. though, of course, I understand the odds.  :) It was a great weekend spent at Cassy's house - sleepover with Shareen. I puked on the way back to Cheras, and I thought it was one hell of an epic puke, first time puking so fast :P haha. didn't manage to study much, though that's what I'm planning to do this whole week. wanna be productive!!!

I'm deeply inspired by the book I mentioned earlier, Outliers. It teaches you so much about life, and pops the false notion that most people perceive. It just pulls my two feet onto the ground, and hit you with utmost realism. Sometimes, when you think about it, it's pretty upsetting things aren't as good as we thought, but we gotta be realistic. It's not a discouraging book that pops all your bubbles though, it teaches you how to face these circumstances in life and how to put A and B together. I haven't reached that part though, I'm just assuming :) hehe.

I don't remmeber what I want to post, so i'll be right back :) xoxo <3 br="" nbsp="">

oh and so it's june 4th now, can't believe time flew by so quickly! i just remembered a month ago where i climbed mount k so vividly :( one of the best best best best best best best times of my life. i miss home! xoxo

No comments: