Friday, June 7

untitled

hello!! today's been a good day. went for lunch with Ms D and the team, lols :P haha. but today has been really productive, one thing is cuz I've been knowing what econs is about and sometimes i feel like a genius! :P haha. few more days till exam, and im here on the grey's crazy madness, can't wait to finish Season 8. gooshhh, I'm soo in loveeee with Sloan and Lexie :( my heart shattered to pieces when i found out what happend months ago, but now... though its happening in this episode i'm watching now, i can't feel anything. prolly it's cuz exams' been taking lots of my concentration away as well :( don't want it to end!! :((

anyway, i thank God for a lovely day with my crazy ladeehhs as well, though the soup i cooked today tasted awful. < 3

one more week to OZ in my fatty face! i feel kinda insecure to meet people actually... :( ah well :)

thank you Fiona sweetie pie :))) < 3 : 3 < 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it me again? hehehe omg i didn't change the link of your blog's on my "follow list" so i didn't know you have updates! i shall go change now!