Friday, July 25

i'll figure this out in a bit

Went for my review at Dr Melinda's today. She said I am on the right track, and expects me to be flawless in Dec. Damn, I've just spent another big bulk of kachings which sums up to 1k already. It better be good. Haha.

So abs accompanied me to spend some time, before joining Yau, Pete and Ham for brekky. Dad came to pick me up and told me that he's just settled a deal with CYC's parents. I was so excited,  cuz CYC is such a niceeeee lad! This brings mr back to the fond memories I have from high school, from J3. 

During the first week of school, I was being my usual self laughing like a mad woman, and getting hyped up with my friends like SK, Celine, Nic Tan, ah Heng maybe?, Leong and CYC. I asked, "What do u want to do in the future?" "做警察吧。。" "这样就要好好读书!" and I think I said something that goes along, "做警察就要保护我” “你要好好读书,要做警察保护我ah,不是meh?" That's how sparks flew LOL. I sat with him once, and I'll always rmb his demeanor. He always has his left hand supporting his head that he often tilts downwards, and his eyes would swing around and occasionally left, to check someone out. Haha. And I rmb sitting really close to the edge of the table cuz he was just sooo close to me. Haha. And whenever my stationery fell to the floor, he'd be the first to reach for them, and quickly returned them to me. Haha. Once in a while, I'd pick them up and he would too, and there'd be accidental skinship, LOL (hahahah), and then I would cringe and go backwards, and I'd be like "OK, wo lai na zhe ge, ok?"and then he'd be ''ah, ok, ok."hahahaha.

Another one that makes it through to my memory bank, was the time he decided to tell me how he felt about someone. So, me being the usual loud and weird me, was weirding my day away. Throughtout the day, slowly news came to my ears saying, "Hey, did you know that he's plannig to tell you today?" I was like "Ö.O, WHOA."He usually reaches school really early in the morning, whereas I, later. And I saw him sitting in one of the chairs, having one of his arm crossing over his chest and another supporting his hand which creasing his forehead all day long. Haha, it was really evident. So initially I didn't know, but slowly news spread I guess, and more and more people came to tell me about it - but I don't think he realised cuz he was too engrossed in his ''plan". And so the bell came close to rinigng signalling school's end, and I remember seeing him standing somewhere around the classroom, (  i think it was next to the whiteboard, close to the door - pls excuse such random position if you think it is, cuz my class was so rowdy, everyone's just everywhere, most of the time') with the same position (hand rubbing his forehead), and my heart palpitated quickly. I usually laze around and take my sweetest time while packing my books, and usually leave only around 3.45 or later, just when most of everyone has left, then I leave the classroom slowly, strolling my way through. That day, I remember shoving most of my textbooks quickly into the blue Adidas bag Anna got me (from her forum trip in Lahad Datu), and then he started going, "Christabelle!" And I went "Sylvia!" So it was like "Christabelle!""Sylvia!""Christabelle! Christabelle!""Sylvia! Sylvia! Sylvia!"and then I ran away quickly and left him in the class room.

Sylvia reprimanded me for not allowing him to do it, because I heard he's been very stressed about it, and thought about it for a veryyy long time. And that he was smoking his stress away, dayem, I felt so bad. Then a few days later during Moral Class, while I was frolicking my way through to the teacher's desk to hand in some work, as I turned around, he was in front of my face with his ears all red and his head down. Then he rubbed his right ear and said, "Christabelle ah, 我其实想要跟你讲一样东西了很久“ I decided to hear him out, feeling all nervous inside. Then I was like, "Ah, 讲啦讲啦" "其实我已经喜欢你了很久,不过我希望我们还可以继续做好朋友啦" Then I think I said, "Oh, dang ran dang ran."And then I think I said thank you and shook his hand and walked away to, supposedly to my girlfriends. Haha. And from what I've heard, vaguely, I think even though it didn't work out, but he was happy and relieved that he did it. =D

This reminds me of sometimes (if I'm not mistaken) if I skip recesses and decide to stay in class, he'd stay back too from his group of bros to accompany me, I think la. Haha. And once when we were doing this project on Geography or something, while deciding the group member's list, there was only one spot left open. And Lelong and him were pushing it to one another, "OH you can have it" "Oh you can have it, cuz I've spent enough time with her on **something else** or cuz I've been in the same group with her on another project ady. HAHA. :P ANd this also happened once where we went to watch a movie in Growball with Celine, Sylvia them all, and Celine shoved me to be in between em both, but I ended up sitting in between the girls, also because I can't hear if I sit on the left, so I felt it would've been awkward if I couldn't hear whichever of em were talking to me. Haha. I rmb CYC's gaze each time he talks to me, he pays full attention haha, he's such a nice chap.

He's got this natural sense of humour, and he's always got the nicest stories to tell. I rmb him telling me and Sylvia how he spends time with his cat, and he sleeps with it, and sometimes the cat pees at home or on his bed, and he ought to clean it. and how his cat scratched him. and how his car almost flew out of the car, and he tried to save it. Not sure to believe it or not, but it sent me and SK cracking up like madness. And also, since CYC is so chinese, hahah there was once I should be explaining where my sister was studying, it's Goldcoast abut he said 'huang jin hai an' instead, and i couldn't understand him nor could he understand me. It was till a third party came in and joined our convo baru told me that they're the same =.=

I remember feeling odd and a lil sad inside cuz he seemed to stop talking to me and ignored me during PMR or UEC time. However, a year later, I still hear people saying that he still has a crush on me, but I thought it was barely plausible since he doesn't even talk to me. I rmb on Valentine's Day 2012, I foundt his box of Belgian Seashell Chocolates in my desk. I looked around, wondered who it belonged to or who it was from since there was no note. I rmb being extra cautious, because previously I found smth really creepy in my desk - smth with a note attached which told me to follow what it says or smth creepy like a bomb will happen or smth. Anywho, I was just really generous and gave it all away and finished it that period itself. It was only till this year's V'Day when me, Nat, Alvin and Roland were otw to Chee Ren's open house, that I realised from Alvin it's from him. After 2 years of mystery XDXD haha


#goodvibes  < 3

I know it's not the best idea that I'm feeling excited while chatting with you. And that I continously wear that smile whenever my phone vibrates. But I'm so glad I got to know you better this time. :) cheers

No comments: