Saturday, July 12

Happiness is my middle name :D

Today's been a great great day!!!

groupie < 3

Went to Pulau Sapi this morning with the girls. Initially the girls worried if we'd be able to make it due to the heavy downpour last night. I had trouble waking up this morning, which is so rare, but then when my mind gathered consciousness and my thoughts were carried to the beautiful island sights, whoa, excitement filled me and I woke up instantly :D I tried to do the same to infect Abs so that she'd wake up too. She had a flu >. < ommo

Anywho, Fiona Jayne and Chloe came over to my crib while waiting for me to get ready as well as Abs. haha I'll never forget the very amusing sight where the unzipped bag revealed a half-full bag that halfly consisted of a toilet roll XD Weather seemed clear, and we 浩浩荡荡 地出发了. :D We had some egg-mayo sandwich that Kakak prepared, thankfully, cuz it was supposed to me be, haha, but then kakak added some mangoes inside which made the sandwiches all the mightier. :D :D :D so yumz. We met Claire and Sher at the jetty, and waited for Able and Aaron to come. I bumped into gorgie Lowa with her friends like Liza and ChristieAnne and we exchanged a convo :D [USA - engineering - architecture] Just like Van, I wish we had more time spent together, cuz I know it'd be so epic!

first spot!

Arriving at the island, we settled at the other side first cuz of the crowd, but then switched back to the main beach when we realised it was indeed more interesting, lol. Played some volleyball, swam a bit, fed the fishies - and were told off by the workers around. Went to ride the World's Longest Island-to-Island Zipliner which lasted for 13 seconds, but the wait took at least 1.5 hours. Gosh, so time-consuming. The view was gorgeous though, so beautiful - all green and clear! Went back to meet the rest of the group. Took some photos, played with water, lost a snorkel then went back to the jetty.

the long wait...
waited for... this. worthwhile, u think?

Claire and the boys left early, and the rest of us went around town looking for San Nyuk Mian. As we found a beautiful parking, and were roaming around like tourists in our super casual outfit - top over bikini kind, aw man, san nyuk mian finished selling :( so we detoured to Cititel then to Derpina's crib before parking at Lintas for the all time almighty San Nyuk Mian :D Got a cake from Lady Bon Bon (?) then returned to my crib for a quick shower then off we went to youth together. Abigail almost knocked me dead D: Isaac was the sole witness, who simply stared, just fyi.

All our eyes were so heavy, and it was obvious through our eyebags #fascinatedbythecourseofnature :D Sharon shared about being big people or small people as well as her life story. I saw so many familiar faces, but then couldn't connect the dots from church to these faces and then when I realised they were my juniors from high school, I was so excited!! :D :D :D ngeheh. Furthermore, I saw Sean and Hau Ket and boom, I was like fireworks blasting everywhere. I met Alexx Yap, Kennie Mau and Mickey, Iannn Ho from high school. Oh, and Jeremyz too! Our convo went like, "yer, why didnt you say hi?!"   "walao, i didn't see you, i'd definitely say hi if i did!!!" and they took a groupie without me :( anywho, then I conversed with Hau Ket and he's so funny and witty, drama queen. It was really entertaining :D And Sean was there too. Chatted with my future hsemate and sighed "Why is my life like this?" while acknowledging him as my future housemate. All jokes :D Yep. I suppose that's it, it was good enough to make me go ballistic lol.

Then I played with Chloe i think. Don't know what I did but I laughed like a mad woman. And it was just all good all good. All smiles. Oh! Throughout dinner, I caught up with Alfred and managed to get a better hold of what Van's been doing. It was nice. And I chatted with Ricky before too, and found out that he's going to a theological school in Dallas to study music :) how lovely. Michelle sent me home after and we had a good chat about life :)

that's all. toodlicious~

Padang Point
Padang Pointt
pie
derpi-stry
zipliner
J. O . Y :D
derpina calls them dates hahaha
JJ. OO. YY

< 3

No comments: