Saturday, July 19

c l i c k s

Youth was fun and jolly! :D

oooh wanted to drink Teh C Ping at Foo Yuen with Daphne, but there wasn't any left :( which is really odd, tbh. And then.... we bumped into CYNTHIA WILSON BOON IRENE. haha. I felt bad cuz we seemed really hyped up, and when we got there, it seemed like we were the only one talking, really loudly. I was just excited cuz i met my boobs. Ooh and Daphne drove with my one hand on the brakes. hahaha, exciting much, it was my first, and her first time driving out by herself mabeh? haha

Zack shared about having clicks in life, and how important friends are, to shape and mould your personality. It was fun cheesying up with derp, HAHA. and then I met Wilfen! He said he went to see liang moi in church, and that I should be an actor instead of a lawyer cuz my nerves have gone wrong. >.< Bobo said I looked so good oh, which was rather odd. :)

then dinner with wise man.

No comments: