Tuesday, July 8

Hello.big big world



I am a very blessed person.

I accidentally crashed Jake's car today. It was a shocking and nerve-wrecking experience. And thank the mighty Lord for watching over us during the rainy day, where construction workers from a few houses away came to help us push the car up from the drain. Thank you so much. And also for Jake's unending reassurance and care. Though he freaked out too, he patted my head and my back to reassure me that its okay. He even covered up for me. Thank you sooo much, and im just so sorry. I owe you one. And for being concern so that I dont get sad anymore.
Went karaoke, Stanley sent me back :)
[Photos]

Meanwhile, house party at Eeling's was great!!! So warm, and it was lovely to see so many people. Hazel made the best bread pudding, gosh, it was sooo good that I kept walking around offering to people - but as usual, my all-time good intentions were mistaken by Jeff as being an arse giving to people. haha. Shafie's wings were yummy. Jacob and Carmen's ice-cream were yum yum. Oh! And good thing, in return, Hazel loved the fruits I brought haha. Was supposed to bring Kuih Linggang (?) but my kakak forgot to shut the refrigerator door last night, so the santan momma prepared went bad. :( It was funny how some people's eyes p000pped when Amoson arrived holding bags of YoYo in his hands. haha. Heard some Taylor's and Suriamas' stories from Benny and it was reassuring to hear that it's all well. Played vball with Foo Yee Zin while the rest either gambled or b-balled. Shafie joined shortly afterwards. And he sent me home.

Shafie's my pal. (:

:D:D:D::D:D
zhi zhi < 3
mean-ass
sorry, and thank you.
cutest! i love < 3

No comments: