Wednesday, July 2

Liquor store blues ~


Aloha~!  today's been a great day. Had breakfast at Yu Hing today, and then was supposed to clear my clothes etc but read a bit of How To Fall In Love by Cecilia Ahern, and fell asleep till I missed Jasmine's call to borrow my hard disk. Mm. Spent some time doing what I was supposed to do, before heading out to Aubili's farewell party organised by Wayne.

It was a lovely evening! Saw many familiar faces and some people too. Saw the ever lovely SK, Amy (aka my future roomie!♡), Claire, Aaron, Alex, pie!!!, Yenny... 

caught up with some of them and learnt that Shelby might be doing Dentistry in Penang PIDC, Vivian - Physio in KL, Kelvinlu - mechanical engineering in Germany with Wayne, Michelle - medicine in UTAR, Yenny-UEA, YongJiaXuan - finance in Help, new friend Crystal - engineering somewhere, Arthur - Business Management in Astun Uni @ Birmingham, Kevinwong - Newcastle Uni.. oh vikki drove me there :-)

had a Rm 30 BBQ which went well despite the food wasn't perfect. 
I honestly think thats the package when it comes to bbq with friends/students, which is completely fine :-) what a pleasant evening it was, simplicity is bliss.
im gonna miss my ol buddy french best friend. :)
so glad our paths cross and till the future comes! Glad he liked it. :D
me who lacks

No comments: