Monday, July 14

Everyone's got a story to tell...


Herrow world, so I just finished watching the ever long series of YongSeo's WGM. Wow, it consisted of 51 long episodes, which certainly was enjoyable to the very bit, but the downside was that it was too time-consuming, and when I get hooked, it's so difficult for me to focus my attention to anything else cuz my heart just gets so heavy by the thought of it. It is honestly, bad. But I really enjoyed watching this couple.

~

[Photo of diary]

Watching this reminds me of the time I first watched in back in end of 2011 - 2012, and I remember how Seohyun inspired me just at the very first episode. I love her ethics, her manners, character and personality. I remember starting this lovely diary I've got from Typo, pasted a photo of Seohyun, and also listed down my resolutions, and areas of improvement [I'd like to go back to that].
 It blew my mind how her inspiration was Ban Ki Moon, rather than the conventional prediction by the norm to be other rockstars and entertainers. She was the inspiration behind buying Sophie's World, and she inspired me to carry my bag filled with the little things which seem trivial, but are significant - water bottle, diary, book and necessities of other sort. I really like how she has her own mentality towards things, and her own principle of behaviours towards events. She takes her own stand, she stands firm. But at the same time, she is still very humble, and always goes around with an open heart - always willing to learn something from everything she does. She is just so humble and truthful - and that really moves me, to be more like that. Lower myself, with an open expectation. Pride is not of essence.

Alrighty, that's the part about Seohyun. A reason why I really enjoy YongSeo is because from my perspective, their relationship centres around honesty and respect. Seohyun's introduced as an occasionally awkward person especially when it comes to social relationship with men, and also she has never dated, and the whole idea of engaging into a boy-girl relationship. She is fresh, pure and young. She actually shot a question asking Yonghwa on the first episode, "What's the difference between liking and loving someone?" On the other hand, Yonghwa's character seems to be really goofy and witty. He's definitely a player when it comes to playing, and a hard worker when it comes to work. Even though he's considered more knowledgeable in this area, and also more experienced, he never took advantage of the girl, or attempted to taint the girl's purity. They started a relationship just like a fresh, young sprout, and just lets nature take its own course, without forcing any sort of presumed social norm into catalyzing the relationship. The moment they first held hands was so magical! :D haha.

And this really speaks to me, because I feel like I can relate to the girl. I haven't dated anyone yet, and this seems to be my ideal type of relationship. Why of course, this relationship won't completely resemble a future one I'd most definitely have, but it's good to 'explore my options'. Having said all this though, there's constantly a hot debate as to whether Yongseo was ever real, and there'll always be biases which support them, or detest them. Whichever, I've decided to just trust my own judgment cuz honestly, nobody knows at all. Their on-screen chemistry is just too much for me to bear, I can't help but melt into a puddle even at very trivial scenes of affection, so I'd like to believe real sparks were there. But then, when you are dating someone with cameras all around, it fishes the artificiality, and with all the scrutiny around, it raises doubts as to how genuine what we see actually is. Anywho, I just really hope that some day in the future, be it announced or unannounced, they seem like a perfect pair to me and I really hope they'd get the chance to blossom. I'd really like to believe it's real. (:

~




On a sidenote, these people are so talented and dedicated!!!!! Seohyun included. Wow. I'm just so mesmerized by Yonghwa's talents of songwriting, singing with his husky lead vocals as well as performing. He's very charismatic and so innovative. I love how his songs such as Banmal Song and I'm Sorry have varying lyrics for the first chorus and the last chorus, and also different verses for first and second parts of the songs. [woots, sorry I don't speak musical] I'm really captivated by songs like these cuz I feel they suggest more depth into conveying the message behind the song rather than just similar choruses throughout the song. I love how much improved the final Banmal Song came out to be, the intro started with a light and pleasing beat, which intrigues me to hop along to the beat of this carefree music - what a tune!!! :D :P And I'm Sorry is great as well, so catchy!!! Love it. As well as the I'm A Loner. I haven't got to hear more of their other songs, but I'm pretty much convinced that they sound as terrific (: Meanwhile, Jonghyun's got a mesmerizing baritone voice topped with such great looks, and Minhyuk seems down to earth and cute, as well as Jungshin who seems approachable and humble.

Honestly speaking, of course there'd be days where I sometimes wish I had talents like singing, dancing, or playing instruments and sometimes I'd really dream to be in Seohyun's shoes, or even born in America, but I've gotta keep in mind to keep my feet grounded and be grateful for all I've got. I mean, who doesn't want gorgeous houses, dazzling wardrobes, lotsa money. But I suppose I've gotta learn that life is so much more than just these abundant supply of basic necessities, and whatever beyond is so much more meaningful.

Thanks for teaching me humility and hard work.

gorge. goddess.

Here's some kickass videos to share with you guys (:













dayem, he looks so sexy.




YongSeo Ep. 33 2/2 [ENG] by TheCouplet
One of my fav episode.

:))

and also some killer links in case I decide to get hooked again :P

http://yongseointernational.com/ep-41-51-eng-subbed/

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.120371814661394&type=2

https://www.facebook.com/SNSDSeohyunForever/videos

No comments: