Thursday, October 23

yogi

So, i guess idk why, my heart flew on a time machine back to where i felt so undeservingly loved back then. I was just reminded of the times where i so casually got the chance to rant to someone every day when I got home, without fearing someone to judge me, but rather just accepting me for who I am, lending a listening ear, someone who tried to make me smile each time my texts misled to think I was upset, gave logical upfront advices which i couldn't see when troubles came. I was really blessed to come across someone who's so smart and witty, kindhearted and generous, bold and shy at the same time, not deserting the quality of perseverance - to a certain extent at least :P

as i reminisced (as always, sighs), i reflected whether there were any regrets, or guilt that i should feel for missed opportunities. but i'd like to live by, "living life with no regrets," and not just being defensive and all, i really think that it just wasn't the right timing. sure, i dreamt that we were successful lawyers together in the future, and i absolutely adored the idea of having a companion who's smarter/elder than me which totally grants security, a bold and shy character for me, and someone who speaks more than one language fluently! and the things done for me were absolutely diabetic and melted my heart, they were just constantly a bomb dropped from nowhere, and enveloped me with thoughts of how lucky I am to be blessed with all this, when I on the other hand, did not do anything at all, but just received so much.

it was therapeutic to constantly be able to vent to someone who never attempted to put me in a bad position. it was a huge factor in contributing to 2012 being the best year ever, and also one of the best birthdays ever. it's made me feel soooo special than i ever did, than i ever expected.

thank you so much for warming my heart for not just one year in school, but another when we were both in different places, and continuously for another few months. we've only really hung out in person that few countable times, yet looking back those considerably 'hard times' in 2012 didn't seem so hard back then, and was doable, because of you... which also resulted in me being a better person then, and today. thanks for also being there impromptu throughout last year which is admittedly hard to get by, and being so patient!

one more thing, you know how you see some things, and you wish that that will spark your dreams to come true, and those things often remain as part of reality, with no incredible stories that follow? and another when you see something of the fantasies sitting there at the corner, with your very dream come true, even dreams you never thought of dreaming, just dumbfounded at the reality of it when life was happening?

it keeps me wondering how God is so good at just assigning a seemingly 'random' person into my life 'oh-so-randomly'. but knowing God, His plans must have been meticulously designed and I'm just forever grateful for you and everything else!

it taunts me sometimes, but i believe there's a season for everything, and thank you so much. sorry if i hadn't been any bit close to being the same, or being nice at least, but i wish you a lifetime of happiness!! and thanks for realizing my korean dream, even just for one bit! < 3

No comments: