Saturday, October 18

homebound, again

好期待回家。。

^ something I felt like posting yesterday. I think the booo has influenced me in her Mandarin and her manja ways :P p.s. i've been searching for what manja is in english, and i came across a page which says that that word doesn't exist in english.. hm i wonder. okay back to the topic, it's not like she tries hard to be cute, i really believe it's in her blood - as much as she wants to depart from that fact lulz.

so this week has been quite hectic, these past 2 weeks? i've been rushing assignments, and haven't got proper sleep in a while. i usually need to tuck myself into bed - i know it may sound strange, but what i do is that i gotta pack up my things for school the next day, tidy up my desk, clear things out of my bed, arrange the pillow, bolsters and bed stuff nicely, turning off the lights, set my alarm, reply my whatsapp chats and make sure nothing gets left behind, scroll through instagram to cover all then current feed, and say a prayer before i sleep. that's my routine in preparation for sleep. it's important for me as i feel i have to mentally prepare to get some good, restorative and 'substantial' sleep. and this is crucial as it preps me for the next day.

one thing about me is that i fall asleep pretty easily. most of the time, anytime, and anywhere condusive, no matter how much noise or how much sleep i've got before, i can sleep like a baby. however, some unpleasant exceptions include times where i attempt sleeping to get past traffic in the car to avoid motion sickness. having said that i fall asleep easily, that doesn't mean good sleep. it's a disadvantage when i get sleepy right after i open my book, or grant myself excuses such as backache, tired etc needing some rest. and then i'd sleep, and wake up the next morning and spent the whole time not doing assignments.

okay enough about my sleep, home is good. it always feel good to come home. as i thought about it on the plane just now, "am i excited to be home?" I don't have them anxiety in me as I would have previously, but there surely is a sense of satisfaction and I just can't help but find myself smiling :D i one of the primary reasons i wanna come home is to spend time with my parents - to spice up their monotonous life :P haha.

looking back, this one month has been fun, though busy. it's definitely better than being granted 'purposeless' holidays like the ones in June, as though it's tiring and stressful, but there's something to worry about. so it's all goodie :) I suppose, if home was in KL and I was schooling in Taylor's, I wouldn't dread going to school, but rather feel all satisfied and happy. A one week break would already be sufficient probably, but other than that, all would be well :D but, back to reality that's not happening :P

goodnight world :) tty tomorrow!

No comments: