Wednesday, October 15

herrow eileenboooooo!

(just if you happen to stop by, :) )

i'm barely there with tort, but as i lifted open my laptop and "Say" by John Mayer played, 不知为什么突然觉得好幸福,好满足!

I guess it had to do with this pretty good sleep that I had, that I really appreciate. I got pretty tired after clearing stuff away in my room, did a lil sweep here, skyped Chlo for a bit, and then just decided to chill on my good-looking bed, with nothing else on it but only the necessary 'sleep stuff' :b wasn't sure if a nap was the way to go, as i really didn't wanna miss the alarm and let guilt consume me for the rest of the day, but i dived in it, and woke up first at 2.30am, and then really woke up an hour later.

my head does not feel heavy, my eyes feel fine, only a reflex from the bright light alone, i feel okay. for the first time, in a while. i guess it's been a while since i got a peaceful sleep, sleep for sleep too, although it was impromptu. prolly waking up to watch chlo's b'day videos had therapeutic effect too. or rather, knowing that school doesn't start till ten today induced some endorphins as well, just prolly. :D

but all is well, and all is well with my soul. i pray that baby elisha will be cured, and may God interfere.

nevertheless, thank you God for good vibes :)



No comments: