Sunday, October 5

Blessed :)


Herrow world! It's been an interesting week, and all is well. There's no school this week, as it's E-Learning week, and it was awesome cuz it coincides with the dates my dad comes for his convention (: yay!! Started off the week by attending Service at Homes on Sunday, and then got the Monday blues on Monday :( I think it was partially because I was overwhelmed with uni workload, and then my eggs died, and all in all, I was just not in the happiest state. Hence, I took the bus to Sunway Pyramid and had dinner with Celine and Daphne at Sushi Zanmai. I wanted to eat the salmon head soooo badly, it's one of the factor of choosing Sushi Zanmai. We were all really excited for it till the extent we ordered one each, but 15 or 30 mins later he came saying that there was no salmon head :( *heart sinks* I asked like 5 or 6 times, and till the end, the 'manager' came and explained to us the flight was delayed etc etc. Mmm. It was a good day with great company nevertheless :)

On Tuesday, I took a cab to meet dad. [Lulz, I felt so bad cuz I went only at 5pm as I was rushing to submit tutorials], but seeing dad was great!! #blissblissbliss I think he missed me too, cuz he 'seemed' like he was waiting. :P and yeah, we headed to Midvalley for dinner as I was craving for salmon head badly, so we ended up at Hokkaido Ichiba :) Dad was so excited for his speech the next day, I'm truly amazed. He was sharing with me his slideshow for the next day, there were such substantial points, I was so impressed to find out that he prepared it all from scratch, and it was so structured and organised. I'm just so happy that he's such a lil kid at heart, and his brain functions just as nimble as a child would. And I know that he's got so much that he would do if he's physically able to. I pray for very very long healthy years for this amazing man :) #favouriteguyintheworld Anyway, he was so excited and got carried away explaining his speech to me till he actually did the speech and was loud. And I told him he's gotta live very long so that my kids can hear his stories :) he brushed it off and ignored me. We went on to have coffee after that. :) 

Wednesday I stayed at the Armada Hotel while dad went for his convention. Was a lil emotionally pressured feeling overwhelmed with school work and tried to sleep it off :( Alwyn came to pick me up for Indian food and then sent me back. Then on Thursday, Uncle Leonard came to pick me up for Bah Kut Teh < 3 and then me and dad went to Sunway Pyramid to spend time buying stuff. She bought so many skirts for my mum, it's so funny. We bought some formal clothes, and then he cabbed his way to the airport, whereas I stayed back to shop from 3 to like 6ish 7 while waiting for Daphne and Celine to finish watching Annabelle, we went for Korean food then I cabbed my way home with a few Suriamas people I just met. 

Bible study was supposed to be on on Friday, but it was cancelled, so I got to spend some quality time with Yi-Ling. :) Went home, and went to Homes! Pretty fun, and blessed :) Nat shared the story of Mark 2:1-12, where four friends carried their paralyzed friend up the roof just to see Jesus, and Jesus, impressed by their faith, made the paralyzed man well. Learnt about friendship, and about going the extra mile :) We chatted throughout the night, and decided to go for sashimi breakfast the next day!!! :D brought Amy along, and then went back, studied a bit at home. And church was on this morning.

So Jade picked us up and we went to have mamak breakfast RM 3.70 << so cheap!! Haven't spent so lil on food since high school? xD Then we chatted about Bah Kut Teh.. and guess what, we really went for it!! :D haha. Ps Kenneth shared about Jesus in church btw :) Okay, back to lunch. So we went to SS 14's "Klang Bah Kut Teh", and I met some new friends such as Henry, John, Vivian and a few others. Henry began to chat with me about Alwyn -.-

But all in all, it's been a great week! And I'm just so blessed, with all the good food, and great company. :) (thank you Jade!) thank you Lord!

I need to stay focused on doing my work.

okay, byeee :)

Bah Kut Teh lunch! :D
Homes!
ze bomb!!! :D
Top Catch Fisheries @ Taman OUG
peepo
#goodvibes
:)

No comments: