Tuesday, November 19

wake me up when it's all over

my room's a mess. 
my bags filled with bags are on my bed, the closet door's open, my luggage fills the space btw my closet and bed, washing machine door's open, hangbag & cardigan & unzipped purse & recycling bag & cables & one sock & small pouch are on the couch, 3 cups all separated on the table with my stack of small books, haywire of cables, hard disk, water bottle, a pencil, a candy, atm card, hairclips, candy paper, table lamp. in the midst of all this disarray though, i'm not complaining. heh.

sounds silly hey? 
my mum'd be pulling my hair off my scalp if she were here. 
i'd be having the week where the monday blues are extended weekwide. 
oh well, i forgot the reason why i thought of posting abt the clutter. 

im a lil peculiar
i slept through scenes in 3 movies within one day itself. 
Percy Jackson 1, 2 and Mr and Mrs Smith.

i figured i gotta get my shit together. 
i've been watching Suits, and i've been constantly mindblown ever since. 
i miss Penang dearly, and im ecstatic that i'm over the crap that's been clouding me all this while. 
i feel free like a bird now, so much more intact and sane now. 
im happy that my sight's free from ambiguity now, 
and my list of things to do is clearly shown in my head.

i was a tad bit exasperated about my weight just now. 
i felt unhappy with myself and i really wanna work out. 
i went to skip rope for only 20 mins then returned home feeling bitter and sulky. 
i ranted to vikki, alfred, they gave me some interesting advices. 
i really wanna work out. i just feel like i won't be able to manage on my own will. 
i need someone to push me, just like how Mr Yee did though we were never tight. 
but looking back, that was one of my proudest achievement in life, though i didn't excel.

i feel like a very weird person now, cuz whatever i wanna say, it slowly disappears once i start typing about it. i feel like a drunk Mike Ross. pfffsh O.O


signing out, 

the home alone girl with the blue thick North Face jumper in her studio apartment cuz the air conditioner's blowing her way and is freezing her out.

mood: feeling weird.

No comments: