Wednesday, November 13

AS Story Ends, with an interesting story.

Economics 12 was held at Delta. It was alright, tricky questions too. But like I said previously, my emotions towards the examination couldn't be evaluated significantly, so let's just leave it as it is. Though there was a tinge of happiness as I could watch movies as I wish, and not feel bad about it! :D It felt really good tbh, I'm sure it does, in the bottom of my heart. Just clouded by lotsa other stuff idk :p Hmm.

I went to Pin Chuan with Sar to get they yum yum kuey teow, and buried my head in tv shows ever since. I tidied my place really well in half an hour - smth I'm really proud of ;) before leaving for dinner with CR, Alvin, Blake, Sean, Roland, Therense, Franson and Sar. 

We went to Ampang for this western food, which was pretty good :) As we departed at 8.30pm, CR stopped his car at a petrol station as Alvin pointed out CR's flat tyre. A random guy at the side came to our aid, and pumped air into the tyre. It went flat straight as CR drove his car just a few metres forward. The dude suggested a 'tape' to paste over the hole. CR and T called their parents to ask for advice. Idk how, but the dude and another magically appeared dude were fiddling with the tyre and I think they sorta messed it up even worse than a simple flat tyre. The thing took forever till an hour.

So anyway, tyre was fixed, and several malfunction symbols lit up. We went to watch Thor at the cinemas screening from 11.30 - 1.30 a.m. Me and Sean were ecstatic, but we both fell asleep in btw LOL. As we dropped tim y home, CR stopped the car to restart the engine as the car was thought to be overheating. After filling in some water to hydrate the exhaust fumes (im not sure abt this), the car wouldn't start and we were stuck on the road at 2++ a.m. in the morning. I thought it was exciting but feared the worst, just a lil, that the car would explode and i had to explain to my parents. They're not the biggest fans of me hanging out late at night. D:

Blake and the other people came by to see if they could help, but nth. Police came and left, i was bummed. Finally Therense and Alvin came to the rescue, sent us home around 3am and I slept only around 5 as I caught up with PLL.




No comments: