Monday, November 11

Over the weekend


Hello world! It's been a while, I'm sorry for the late post! >.<

So, hmm Saturday and Sunday.. I don't remember much of what I did besides trying to get my head focused for the exam on Monday and Tuesday. Before that, I had spent Tuesday till Friday watching Pretty Little Liars, and it was extremely addictive till I was hooked till this extent, which I'm sure you'll understand how bad it is. I remember scrolling through YouTube videos of Lucy Hale and the girls, wondering why she isn't as tight with em as the others with each other. I fell asleep after not feeling very well and woke up feeling worn out as ever after a bad dream - i suppose it's unresolved conflict relevant to the Lucy Hale matter. I love her and Ian Harding and the rest of the PLL cast dearly though, i really do. 

On Sunday, I was supposed to attend church with Sarah, but I slept in as I slept only at 2++ am the night before and I was in some serious need of sleep. I think I studied that day, I should have been since I had Psychology 22 the next day.

Monday.
Psychology 22 went by, the questions were pretty tricky and the answering process wasn't as smooth as our class tests were or our exercises were. The fact that there were 6 essays and a few other subquestions to finish within 1.5hrs slipped out of my mind until I was outside the exam venue getting ready. LOL. During the exam, I zoned out tons as I felt the entire exam season had been stretched too long, and the exam stress/anxiety were fading bits and bits, slowly draining our energy as we'd be overwhelmed with guilt if we did other things besides studying during our free time. I went for lunch with Sarah, Cassy and Shareen at Kim Gary where Sarah showed me photos from the past along with lively narrations as we both reminisced. :) There was council meeting afterwards, where I got the Halloween lightstick from Ms D ;p The night went by as we prepped for Economics 12 the next day.

*

Happy birthday to my dearest pal Siao Ying. :) love you long time and u know it! < 3 loads of lovee.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"lively narrations" hahahahhahaha ♥