Wednesday, November 6

At Peace.

To be honest, I wish I had realised this earlier. To not make a big fuss out of a trivial matter. Because honestly, this over-sensitivity hit me really hard. And I wish I remembered that life is simple, and let things just fall simply instead of being a pessimist, being paranoid like a girl who must sit stills as threatened by needles' prickles otherwise. I was a time-bomb, you poke me, it takes seconds to rekindle the bomb before a massive explosion follows.

I feel so bad that I put myself into this situation, as well as the other parties. But after much thinking, I suppose it's just bad timing. Really bad timing. Where usual and ordinary bits and pieces of unsettled friendship lamentably became the concurring Sandy hurricane that hit me where I was at my lowest, trying to adjust to new changes.

I'm sorry. And well, God lead the way! (:

*

Oh and hey Derpina, if you're reading this..
Know that I'd be delighted to be there for you whenever you need me ok?
I find our friendship kinda interesting.
It's slightly ambiguous at times,
But when we meet, it feels like the loose ends automatically tie again.
How do you feel? Hmm.
Anyway, I love you so much cuz you are one of the person with the biggest hearts I'm serious!
And for whoever who hasn't met you,
It's definitely one big loss :)

No comments: