Wednesday, November 20

Penang & Alor Setar

my favourite photo! < 3
The trip has been a bliss!
It had been wonderful, and definitely it's missed.
Imma post photos first, i'll be back with the content soon :)

ma favourite peepoz from college.
bfast at McDs :D
le really sexy executive room!
omgawds, we were so lucky to be upgraded :)
If CR and Alvin stayed in this room, it would've been real wrong.
hahahah
< 3
sowwieee testing the flash.
:O
:) 
< 3
dazzling, isnt it?
origin.
xxx

xx
xx
my fats are eating my face up alive :O
this just cracks me up real hard XD
I wanted to take a photo of my tebu with the Penang bridge,
but then the barrier was just there =.=
on the Penang Bridge to Butterworth.
Shareen's crib.
dream catchers
shareen's collage
shareeeen the cutez piez < 3
Cassy's! :)
Anyway, Penang and Kedah have been a bliss. it was a sweet time spent! :) 
love you peepo.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

cassy's face on the 7th picture is too cute ♥